• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fart shaming

Me Myself

Back to my username
Some people dont understand how hurtful it is.

Farts are natural and to add shame to them and the people who have them as disgusting is very cruel and psychologically damaging.

Aquitaine

This is hilarious, because on my "Active Topics" list, this one showed up directly beneath "Fat Shaming"! :biglaugh:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Some people dont understand how hurtful it is.

Farts are natural and to add shame to them and the people who have them as disgusting is very cruel and psychologically damaging.

well..they "can' smell really bad...just like ****.(or worse)..so just letting one rip when you could hold it til later is proper manners.

Draka

Wonder Woman
The AT shop I once worked in was full of guys that seemed to take pride in their gassy revelations. We could all be talking about something and there would be this smell and everyone would start visibly reacting and noticing it and one would pipe up and claim it with pride and the others would start congratulating him on a "good one". That is, all except in the case of one particular guy. His were so foul, so raunchy, he could clear out not only our side of the shop, but the AO side of it as well. It was like someone tossed in some tear gas or something. People would start immediately pulling their shirts up over their faces, choking/gagging, eyes watering, cussing at him, and bailing out the doors. He would be the only one left in the room.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
My middle son had those kinds Draka. He would do it in the car.It was not funny at all.In fact it made me rather angry.It for me is no different than if he prepared something for me to eat or drink that he put something in that he knew would make me physically ill.Its repulsive.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Ok...So I'm gonna try and stop fart shaming people. But there HAS to be a line. Anyone following thru will feel my wrath.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
it's really shame , when: Nobody listen to you until you fart :D