• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fave "online star"

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
On Youtube I follow Communitychannel and RayWilliamJohnson. Both are highly amusing.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
If podcasts count, I'd say my favourite "online stars" are Kevin Smith (SModcast, etc.) or Matt Dillahunty (The Atheist Experience/The Non-Prophets).

Sgloom

[youtube]vS0QjEeNYpM[/youtube]
(Be*atles) Co*me To*gether - Sungha Jung - YouTube
[youtube]tsmtekPP4wM[/youtube]
(Beatles) While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Sungha Jung - YouTube
[youtube]AY7W-hLXO_M[/youtube]
(Nirvana) Come As You Are - Sungha Jung - YouTube
ive been watching this kid play songs for years now, hes older now. but he plays hundreds of songs on his channel from various genres, usually a couple new songs every week. hes like a guitar playin machine haha. and he has his own compositions now. anyways, i enjoy him quite a bit, some people say he plays too mechanical and without soul, i say BS, hes awesome!

tinyeshe

similar to the above is China's Got Talent 2011 - 12yr-old Mongolian orphan boy sings, very inspiring, you must watch.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I've been a fan of Ryan Higa for a while, along with many other members of YTF. I adore Chester See and D-trix is very funny too. There's just so many talented members of that group. I'm also a huge fan of Felicia Day and her show The Guild. Between Geek and Sundry and the new channel YOMYOMF there's just so much great entertainment on youtube for my taste now.

Jupimartian

Ex-Protestant Christian
Ryan Higa, jennamarbles, D-Trix, kevjumba, Kingsley, Miles Jai, mean kitty, How It Should Have Ended, & the creators of the abriged series for yugioh (littlekuriboh), Naruto (masakox & vegeta-something), and Avatar (xanga-something).

My top faves would have to be nigahiga and littlekuriboh.