• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Quotes

Ceridwen018

We've all come accross that priceless quote posted by our fellow forumer. They make us laugh, they make us think--all in all, they stick with us. What are some of your favorite quotes you've encountered in your stay here? I'll start out with a little lighthearted excerpt from SOGFPP:

Well, logically, your statement is ridiculous.
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2645&page=4&pp=10

It's just so blunt and to the point, it cracks me up! Well done!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Gerani1248, responding to my whining about his 'kidnapping' the avatar, a pic of a favorite actor of mine...(Over here, on the Word Chain thread)

*evil snicker* i kno, he's mine.

So evil! So wicked! So... made me giggle!

Oooo- Gotta think of others! (And I love the one of Scott's that you found, Ceridwen018!)

LOL yeah I liked Scott's. Gerani...haha gotta like that guy. :)

It`s odd how god would put his inerrant word into a book that needed yet another book and some faith to make it understandable.
This said what I have been thinking so well I laughed out loud when I read it. Kudos, linwood!

Ceridwen018

LOL, that it does, Lightkeeper! Actually, we're both wrong. It was said by a fictional character Mr. Spinkles created for a skit to poke fun at atheists. I looked for the original post to include as a link, but I think the thread must have gotten lost in "The Big Move" because I can't seem to locate it. I'll keep searching though--it is an entertaining skit. ;)