• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite sweets

Riders

I know this is the health section but feel free to put up healthy version recipes of deserts.

Favorite flavors outside of chocolate.Im a chocoholic.

Banana lemon cherry cinnamon
Spice raspberry fruit punch lime carmel salted carmel butterscotch butter cream marshmallow

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
Hm. Healthy dessert...

Baked apples aren't too bad. I suppose you could adjust how much sugar you add, or use a different sweetener.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Poached pears., Skin pears, half, cut out core, place in pan, pour over enough wine (or tea) to just cover the pear halves, simmer until the pears are cooked (about 20 mins)

Fruit salad. Cut various fruits into cubes, place in bowl, add a little liquid (orange juice, lemonade, wine, grand marnier, cointreau or similar)

Riders

Poached pears., Skin pears, half, cut out core, place in pan, pour over enough wine (or tea) to just cover the pear halves, simmer until the pears are cooked (about 20 mins)

Fruit salad. Cut various fruits into cubes, place in bowl, add a little liquid (orange juice, lemonade, wine, grand marnier, cointreau or similari

Riders

I also like peach and apples and oranges watermelon flavor.Apple and peach cobbler is good.
Cherry lemon lime watermelon candy is good. Banana shakes from sonic banana moon pies banana flavored twinkies.Chunky monkey ice cream.lemon bars cake lemon pound cake lemon sherbert lemon pie .

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I know this is the health section but feel free to put up healthy version recipes of deserts.

Favorite flavors outside of chocolate.Im a chocoholic.

Banana lemon cherry cinnamon
Spice raspberry fruit punch lime carmel salted carmel butterscotch butter cream marshmallow
Plain good old fashioned apple and blueberry pie is usually top of my list.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
I have a weak spot for halo-halo and anything else with Ube or taro

Halo-Halo-Recipe-2021.jpg

Riders

I like cinnamon deserts made by fastfood places apple pie and apple deserts made at restuarants.

libre

Skylark
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not typically one to praise the UK - but I've come to prefer UK imported Licorice Allsorts to nordic alternatives at the same pricepoint.