• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fear, One's Ceiling of Limitations; Faith, the Floor of Higher Heights

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
2 Tim 2:17 - For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, of love and sound / self disciplined mind.

Romans 1:17 - For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Heb 2:14 Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil, 15 and deliver all those who through fear of death were subject to lifelong slavery.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

God has always pushed us to come back to the Garden where there is no fear into the faith of possibility.

I always see fear as the ceiling of a multi-level edifice where fear is the ceiling of each floor. It shouts out that we cannot go beyond what that we see or think we can do. Fear being the box of that hold us down to the floor of that level. The fear that acts like a slave master that gives us no voice or permission to move any further. It shouts out our limitations.

What can limit us? The fear of rejection, disconnection, loneliness, failure, powerlessness, being misunderstood, being scorned, being invalidated, feeling ineffective, worthlessness, uselessness, feeling devalued, humiliation, abandonment, feeling unimportant, feeling ignored, neglect, condemnation, feeling unwanted, danger, feeling disliked, mistrust, despair and unhappiness

Yet God shouts out saying "Go from faith to faith! Go to the next level! Let my love push out your fears! You have the power and the sound mind! Your faith will make it possible because it is my faith! DON'T FEAR DEATH!"

So the ceiling of fear is actually the floor of the next level even though the next floor has another ceiling but a higher ceiling! God encourages us to go from faith to faith as we trust His love to cast out all fears!

One fear that I stepped on was my advanced age. One of many ceilings that now are my floors over the course of my life. Now I am in my second year of Jujitsu! :)

God is waiting for you to step on your fear so that you can go to the next floor of life and life in abundance. Don't let Satan, through fear of death, prevent you from enjoying the life that Jesus came to give!

Be like grandma: :)

2 Tim 2:17 - For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, of love and sound / self disciplined mind.

Romans 1:17 - For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Heb 2:14 Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil, 15 and deliver all those who through fear of death were subject to lifelong slavery.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

God has always pushed us to come back to the Garden where there is no fear into the faith of possibility.

I always see fear as the ceiling of a multi-level edifice where fear is the ceiling of each floor. It shouts out that we cannot go beyond what that we see or think we can do. Fear being the box of that hold us down to the floor of that level. The fear that acts like a slave master that gives us no voice or permission to move any further. It shouts out our limitations.

What can limit us? The fear of rejection, disconnection, loneliness, failure, powerlessness, being misunderstood, being scorned, being invalidated, feeling ineffective, worthlessness, uselessness, feeling devalued, humiliation, abandonment, feeling unimportant, feeling ignored, neglect, condemnation, feeling unwanted, danger, feeling disliked, mistrust, despair and unhappiness

Yet God shouts out saying "Go from faith to faith! Go to the next level! Let my love push out your fears! You have the power and the sound mind! Your faith will make it possible because it is my faith! DON'T FEAR DEATH!"

So the ceiling of fear is actually the floor of the next level even though the next floor has another ceiling but a higher ceiling! God encourages us to go from faith to faith as we trust His love to cast out all fears!

One fear that I stepped on was my advanced age. One of many ceilings that now are my floors over the course of my life. Now I am in my second year of Jujitsu! :)

God is waiting for you to step on your fear so that you can go to the next floor of life and life in abundance. Don't let Satan, through fear of death, prevent you from enjoying the life that Jesus came to give!

Be like grandma: :)

Great post Kenny, How are you all? We are doing well giving honor and praise to our LORD :) :).

Love always, Walter And Debbie

Kenny

Premium Member
Great post Kenny, How are you all? We are doing well giving honor and praise to our LORD :) :).

Love always, Walter And Debbie
Thanks!

This is truly an amazing time… so many people encountering God in our area. Different pastor friends of mine are expressing unusual growth! Family is well and excited to celebrate my 50th anniversary next year.

Pray God’s blessing on you and your fam! :)

Thanks!

This is truly an amazing time… so many people encountering God in our area. Different pastor friends of mine are expressing unusual growth! Family is well and excited to celebrate my 50th anniversary next year.

Pray God’s blessing on you and your fam! :)
Great Kenny and yours as well my Brother, congratulations, our wedding date was 12-10-2001 we give thanks to God for everything.

But just looking over a few things through our notes.

Last edited:

Kenny

Premium Member
10-31-23

Perfect love casts out all fear,
There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear, because fear is by suspicion, but he who fears is not grown up in love. A real love for others will chase those worries away. The thought of being punished is what makes us afraid. It shows we have not really learned to love.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear…

When we trust the love, fear is under your feet. I think we all have a level of fear that the love of God has to drive out.