• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First day posting on a smart phone

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Thought I'd join the 21st century and see how I like it.

Kind of nice having RF in your pocket.

Only problem so far is that I accidently liked a post ( that could have gone badly if I hadn't been lucky and caught it.).

I was like, "What kind if jerk would like a post like that"? So I checked. Turned out to be me. :p

Will scroll down the left side of the screen from now on.

Other than that, this is kind of cool.

Milton Platt

Only problem so far is that I accidently liked a post ( that could have gone badly if I hadn't been lucky and caught it.).

I was like, "What kind if jerk would like a post like that"? So I checked. Turned out to be me. :p

*Word of warning*
Smart phones DO NOT make you smarter.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

The only thing that screws up everything is the ads. You have to wait till the screen stops jumping all over the place before you can post.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
The only thing that screws up everything is the ads. You have to wait till the screen stops jumping all over the place before you can post.

I thought it was supposed to be like a computer game. Like cyber whack-a-mole.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

90% of my posting is phone based these days. Long posts (writing them) and spelling are more problematic than on a PC, but being able to access anywhere (particularly the train) is uber good.

Reactions: Jim

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Agreed. My smart phone is so smart it just shakes it's head sadly when I post. Not once has it helped me with the content though.

#judgeysmartphone
I actually looked up to see if you can get the equivalent of a college education by using just your smartphone.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member

It's the only way I have RF'ed since uhmm 2012 or so I think.

Last time I used a PC for RF I had an Alienware gaming PC. And I the windows 10 update fried the motherboard on it, and I'm like meh on PCs ever since.

Though I am thinking about getting one to play a game called Satisfactory.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I actually looked up to see if you can get the equivalent of a college education by using just your smartphone.

I asked my smartphone and it directed me to this...
5196RMGNI%2BL._AC_SY400_.jpg

I believe my 'smart-phone' is a really a 'smart-arse phone'

atanu

Premium Member

You are so back-dated. Ooh.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
:smile: The first time I saw that, I read it as “... the only way I have RP’ed ...”

I haven't RP'd since the 90's. Good old table top Palladium/Rifts/Heroes/Robotech (basically D&D for non-nerds).