• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First Love

huajiro

Who was your first love? Describe them. Did you have a relationship with them, did it work, how has that affected your life?

Watcher

The Gunslinger
Lol Soul! My first love......actually, if you must know....I am still with him. We have been going to two years, he is very funny, smart, and nice. We have a special connection that runs very deep. We are always constantly finishing eachothers sentences, saying things at the same time, or just thinking something at the same time.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
huajiro said:
Who was your first love? Describe them. Did you have a relationship with them, did it work, how has that affected your life?
My first true love is my other half. After all these years, every day is like the first day. We have laughter in our relationship. There is never a dull moment. We have respect and understanding. After all these years, our love has gone stronger.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
I am with my first love right now. It's like meeting someone who fits into all my empty parts just right, like a puzzle. I knew the first time we kissed and that was that.

SoulTYPE

My first love was back in 1991 when I laid eyes on Sega babe Blaze...
Ohhhhh the beauty..

blaze.bmp

cardero

Citizen Mod
My first love was introduced to me at an early age. The moment that she entered my arms I knew it was going to BE forever. She had a body with all the curves in the right place and a smooth neck. Since I was young I was quite inexperienced but when I touched her she made a sound as if angels were singing in harmony. I tried to spend as much time with her as I could but what eventually happens to people at my age you move on to other things. We eventually drifted apart. It was not a mutual departure. It wasn’t until High School that I became reacquainted with her. She looked great a little different from when we first met. I had certainly grown older and wiser since I had last seen her and when I touched her I told her that this time we would stay together and she sang out in agreement in her own sweet familiar voice. I stayed TRUE to my word and to this day we remain inseparable. As the years went by I had met many girls that I liked but many of them had problems with our REALationship. One girlfriend even gave me an ultimatum. I could spend the rest of my life with her or my first love. I never hesitated in my decision. Almost my whole life, my first love was ALL(ways) there for me when I found myself alone or if I was feeling sad or bored and I was not going to choose between my new loves over a love I have known my whole life. It wasn’t until I met mrscarrdero that my life was now complete. Not only did mrscarrdero understand about my first love but she enjoyed watching and eventually participating.
Now I play my guitar for mrscarrdero all the time and we have accumulated quite a list of duets to sing and play together.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
My first love was at an early age too . I called her Mommy ....

Or are you talking about another type of love ? ;)

Hope

Princesinha
Sadly enough, I don't think I have ever truly been 'in love'. :( I am still waiting for that experience! I don't give my heart away that easily.....:p

SoulTYPE

huajiro said:
LOL, youre too much Soul
Obviously for some people here..

Anyways my first love was also my last. I learnt not to fall for that mistake and the BS that goes along with love.

Watcher

The Gunslinger
SoulTYPE01 said:
Anyways my first love was also my last. I learnt not to fall for that mistake and the BS that goes along with love.
Ah, Soul, you break my heart. I know you have never had a girlfriend, but that doesn't mean you won't ever find someone. BS? Come on! At least keep an open mind when it comes to love. After watching so many of my peers and their one week realationships, I thought it might be BS also. But then I realized it wasn't true. Just keep an open mind, please, for your buddy The Watcher...:D

SoulTYPE

Lara Croft is EWWWWW..Joanna Dark is much better. Anyways, Mai Shiranui is the best videogame character

MAI...
mai.jpg