• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

First timer here!

WillJones26

What's up boards, this is my first post. My name is Will, I'm a 23 year old ex-military college dropout from Toledo, Ohio. I'm an ex-Christian who used to work in ministry (for about 4 years) and now I am an atheist (a little over a year now). I love discussing religion and philosophy, and I read plenty on the subject. It is sort of a hobby of mine, so I figured I would check this place out. I also post on infidels.org a little bit, but mostly I just read other people's posts on these types of forums.

So this is me saying hi.

Hi.

WillJones26

robtex said:
Great to meet you. Sounds like you will fit right in!

Excellent, and it sounds like joining these forums fits right in with my plans... for WORLD DOMINATION :devil:

And yes, great to meet you all as well.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
world domination? im sorry, but you're thinking too small for this forum....... we want THE UNIVERSE!

oh, and i suppose i should say welcome ;)

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, Will. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :)

WillJones26

MysticSang'ha said:
Tashe Dalek, WillJones26. Welcome to RF! :)
Cool, a Tibetan Buddhist! I'm currently in the process of studying your religion!

Awsome, and thank you.

*edit- how about I spell correctly!*