• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

For The Cat

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
A great song to sing to your overweight feline on a slow afternoon:

I dare not sing to our matriarch. Once while sitting quietly on my knee i began to sing "soft kitty" to her. She gave me a dirty look then pushed her paws over my mouth

True my singing voice is so bad it's not to be heard but i really didn't expect rhat reaction form a cat.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
I dare not sing to our matriarch. Once while sitting quietly on my knee i began to sing "soft kitty" to her. She gave me a dirty look then pushed her paws over my mouth

True my singing voice is so bad it's not to be heard but i really didn't expect rhat reaction form a cat.
When i started T my voice was awful at the beginning. Kept cracking. I sung in the baby room at work...a kid started crying

JustGeorge

Out of Order
Staff member
Premium Member
When i started T my voice was awful at the beginning. Kept cracking. I sung in the baby room at work...a kid started crying
As I got older, my voice dropped a bit.

At first I didn't like it, because there were a few songs I couldn't sign anymore, but then I realized it was way better this way. There's more songs I like with low toned singers than high toned ones.