• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Forget all the christmas songs

Solon

And buy something to blow your mind. Heey, I bought Orbital's 'Halcyon' cd , with the full album version of Belfast,let your mind drift into outer space.......

S

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I just bought Nicklebacks new CD, a copy for me and my brother as a Christmas gift. I like it quit abit, and I can listen to it year round and it's not out of place.

Solon

Yah, cool Luke, the best music for Christmas, is the music you enjoy the most. If you want to space out, I do recommend Orbital.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
And I have just boughtg a couple of albums, by "Il Divo" and "Haley Westenra" - but I gues that is somewhat different.........:rolleyes:

Solon

Now I just saw that Haley Westenra album in HMV today as I was passing the Classical section, my eye was caught by the cover, No idea what her music is like, but she does look rather good.

Michel, you might like some ambient tunes, check out all the Cafe Del Mar cd's. I especially grove to Vol Siente, really chilled out and they all have that Ibiza spiritual vibe.

Cheers

Solon