• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Formal apology to ALL Christian members.

SoulTYPE

To all those Christian members here, I formally apologise for my recent posts that may appear as "Christian bashing". It is very simple to determine which ones I am referring to.

Okay, so I don't follow Christianity. But that gives me no right to come here and defamte other's religions that I may not agree with. Everyone on this board has feelings, (well I presume you all do, even I do occasionally) and will not further any topic that appears to be offensive to Christians, nor shall I directly attack any Christian posts. (I will still comment on the Witness dude's topic of course.)

I don't expect a reply, but if you choose to, I won't hold it against you.

Death has spoken his word of apology. Please carry on your business.

huajiro

SoulTYPE01 said:
To all those Christian members here, I formally apologise for my recent posts that may appear as "Christian bashing". It is very simple to determine which ones I am referring to.

Okay, so I don't follow Christianity. But that gives me no right to come here and defamte other's religions that I may not agree with. Everyone on this board has feelings, (well I presume you all do, even I do occasionally) and will not further any topic that appears to be offensive to Christians, nor shall I directly attack any Christian posts. (I will still comment on the Witness dude's topic of course.)

I don't expect a reply, but if you choose to, I won't hold it against you.

Death has spoken his word of apology. Please carry on your business.
I figure that I might as well take this opportunity to express that it may seem that I "Christian Bash" as well. I give every religion equal opportunity, but since I was raised Christian/Catholic, I tend to know more about the 2, as well as having more hang-ups over them.

I try to express myself in a way so as not to offend others...if I ever cross the line, please let me know.

Soultype, I agree with most of what you say. I would say all, but I am not into kissing "buttocks":eek:

Scott1

Thanks for the apologies............ bash away, just do it with a measured amout of respect and tolerance.

We can disagree without being disrespectful.

Peace,
Scott

Ellie_A

Please take my apology in advance, my passion may be miss understood and "bashing" If I do offend please let me know in a PM so I can explain... to those who came forward first... Kudos to all.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Debate and disagreement are one thing, disrespect is another. I have faith that you all know the difference and will act accordingly on this forum.

SoulTYPE

Anyways, I have decided not to post new threads in the Religious debates section, to minimize the risk of "attacking" Christianity. Cheers.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Maize said:
Debate and disagreement are one thing, disrespect is another. I have faith that you all know the difference and will act accordingly on this forum.
Yes they are. Nevertheless, some positions and some arguments do not warrant respect.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
I respect your opinion, Deut. :) And were I not a mod, here to keep the civility on the forum, I would agree with you.

huajiro

SoulTYPE01 said:

Anyways, I have decided not to post new threads in the Religious debates section, to minimize the risk of "attacking" Christianity. Cheers.
Don't limit yourself, I like hearing your point of view.

huajiro

SoulTYPE01 said:
At least someone does. Huaj I like yours too. have 50 coins, neh.
Keep it up and I will give you all of mine, I think all the coins would make you lose it:areyoucra