• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fox News accused of supporting...The Satanic Temple?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

rocala

So there we have it - Satanists and the Left Wing side by side. Looks like Dennis Wheatley was right all along.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
The Blaze? @Father Heathen

Isn't The Blaze Glen Beck or did he move on? In either case I wouldn't put much stock into anything they have to say. Neither should you.

Think of it as being like articles on Daily Caller or Pink News. Barely worthy of the time it takes to parse their hyper-ventilating headlines.

rocala

@Altfish I have always known that.

marx-satan.jpg

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The Blaze? @Father Heathen

Isn't The Blaze Glen Beck or did he move on? In either case I wouldn't put much stock into anything they have to say. Neither should you.

Think of it as being like articles on Daily Caller or Pink News. Barely worthy of the time it takes to parse their hyper-ventilating headlines.
From my understanding, some are upset that Fox News is apparently matching donations made by employees to charities that they don't feel are conservative or christian enough.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
From my understanding, some are upset that Fox News is apparently matching donations made by employees to charities that they don't feel are conservative or christian enough.
A tad unseemly perhaps, but who really cares nowadays? I wonder if Fox went down the ludicrous ESG rabbit hole? That might explain this.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
(sarcasm):
Woke is everywhere. Woke is winning. Join the winning team now or be left in the dustbin.