• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fragrant Cell Phone Body Skins

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Fragrant Cell Phone Body Skins

I thought I would throw this out there to fellow capitalists as a product line I thought might be a money maker but would require substantial investment and legal issues.

The Jaianese are already sort of approaching this indirectly with a chip, but this is different ...

I was thinking, well it came in a vivid dream when my smartphone smelled like roses, of what chance there is in making money marketing cell phone body suits (covers, protective rubber based outer liners) which are infused with fragrances such as:

* Lavender lush fragrance, purple cover
* Coffee bean, brownish cover
* Orange peel, orange color cover
* Patchouli rainbow, tie dye cover
* Frankincense, silver cover
* Sandalwood, saffron cover
* Limeaid (lime fragrance), greenish cover

etc...

There even would be holiday releases, such as "Cranberry Christmas" red, "Bug Juice" Halloween orange and black, "Janmastami Mango" light orange yellow, "Applepie 4th of July" red, white and blue... not sure what smell would be for Ramadan.

I know, I know - I will be threatened with law suits from those allergic to fragrance. Well... sort of will be hated, but what the heck. It may encourage the demise of cubicles. I understand that private businesses may ban use of fragrant cell phone body suits at the office, at the Supreme Court of the United States sessions, and so on, which is fine with me.

"Popcorn" yellow.

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Here is an example of what would be one of the specialty product lines, "Gunpowder" with a vague smell of fire crackers mixed with ocean mist. But don't bring this one to the airport.

50HRSl.jpg

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
I just had another thunderstrike.

A specialty fragrant cell phone cover under the line "Bubbles Cute". It would feature a cute baby pig and give off the smell of "Mr Bubbles" - that instant bubbles concoction you pour in your bathtub.