• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

freelight rejoins the forum.........

freelight

Soul Pioneer
-------------o

Hi all, Im rejoining after a one post wonder back in 2014, to which I didnt continue with, per request of a friend cOLTER :) - we have been buddies on other forums in the past, been on TOL, TF, whitehorse theology and others,....some might recognize me. Im ever evolving, but an eclectic theosophist at heart, more gnostic leaning freestyle spiritualist, - since truth after all is universal. - there is only One Symphony of Life, just different instruments and players in space, thats all that is happening, and more.

Quick history of past religious ventures - born LDS, then at 18 became a born again xian, pentecostal/charasmatic, always a mystic at heart though along the path in my esoteric studies, from there moved on into a more New Thought metaphysical christian perspective (Unity, Divine Science, Science of Mind), then some theosophic studies (an eclectic approach to science, consciousness, spirituality) - my core foundation is non-dualism/monism/panenthestic world view (spiritualist/spiritist ethics which are universal), - currently its all in flow motion, just letting Life BE and Spirit flow as IT wills, as all life is a continuous co-creation, - Life is what we do with the space and time afforded us in any realm or dimension. Thats what life is about.

We are encompassed by infinity; - within us is all potential and possibilities of Spirit, as far as we are able to individually experience and express :) - as its written we are the offspring of 'God', define 'God' however you wish, traditional or otherwise, its all about what 'scripts' (script-ure) we accept and go by, add onto that translation and interpretation, ad infinitum. - we are each writing our own scripts daily as well, to no end, as long as we have breath and creativity. - as we evolve there is always progressive revelation, expansion into infinity.

I'll have to update my profile and links as we go along, need to innovate a bit and work on my portfolio here. Look forward to 'creative dialogue' here :thumbsup:

The Theosophical logo below is just a portrait of principle, as the laws of science and nature are one and the same, which also includes religion and philosophy. The soul is the window and temple where such laws and principles of life interact and unfold. Im not a member of the Theosophical Society as of yet, but just a student of kindred subjects and tenets.

One Ocean, many rivers. One Sun, many rays. In-joy!

Theosophy symbol 2.png

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Forgot? Din't even know of them.
I'm not the expert on French cuisine that you believe I am.

You seem to dish out lots of advice on french cuisine, i thought you were an expert, thanks for enlightening me, i shall know in future to take your ramblings on things french with just a little salt.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You seem to dish out lots of advice on french cuisine, i thought you were an expert, thanks for enlightening me, i shall know in future to take your ramblings on things french with just a little salt.
Don't over-salt it, as the froggies are prone to do.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A few times, mostly just fly in, hotel, meeting, hotel, fly out, 3 days in all.

One road trip. No more comment
Road trip?
You cannot let that tempting tidbit go without elaboration!
Hotel stays are unreliable windows into what a country is like.
What did you eat where?
Any illicit trysts?
Road rage stories?
Mingle with any of the riff raff?
Any language difficulties?