• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Frubal Problems

Lightkeeper

Is anyone having Frubal problems, like not being able to see or give them? Let me know here. I already know about Robtex, Linwood and Bastet.

QTpi

Mischevious One
I cannot see my Frubals. The two boxes on the right side of my posts are missing.

maggie2

Lightkeeper,

Could you tell me where I can find out what Awards, Frubals and Coins are all about? I'm fairly new and haven't found out about these yet. Thanks

Lightkeeper

You receive awards for the Arcade and for journal writing. You recieve coins automatically for your posts. When you start a thread you get more coins. Coins can be used to purchase items at the store. The Arcade, Journal and Store are on the header^^^^. If you click on Frubals you will see that you can give them to someone for a post you like. People will give you Frubals if they like your posts. Hope that answers it for you. You can look in User CP, which is also on the Header to see who has given you Frubals. You will also see there who you have given Frubals to.