• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fruballistically Speaking

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
On that other thread you said that you rather we be honest than nice so I will say: Sometimes I have a hard time reading your posts. Slow down when you type, will you?
There are only 2 ts in better. ;):) :D

rojse

RF Addict
They should make that a word... Sounds even bettter then Mike Huckabee, what a fantastic name, i want him to win the elections just for that name.

When you get older, you will be more concerned about the platform that a politician uses to get themselves elected.

This platform is basically a person's ideas on what they wish to do when they reach office. Platforms might include things such as introducing new laws, repealing old laws, reducing taxes. They will have central themes to this platform, that will allow less politically-educated people to understand what their goals are.

For example, one political group might have a platform based on education, and he might have details, for those that wish to examine things closer, on increasing pay rates, increasing school funding, and so forth. Another group might have a policy of labour, and might improve work laws, for example.

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
Whenever I think of Huckabee I think of F-a-bee then I think of Huckleberry and then I think of Fookleberry without the oo's inserting a certian naughty word but not forgetting the oh so funny fookleberry of course...

and then....

and then....

he he he he. what a fun name:D I'm sure he gets drunk and has a blast with it too, ah snap. He's a preacher so I guess not. He will never be enlightened with the laughter that comes from making fun of oneself while drunk...

You think thats bad? you ought to censor the forum. go into the eros room (im too young) and you will cry. (i guess, we have so many dirly evil slutty whores in our forum) Sunstone rules :D)

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
If you go on your control panel and go on group memberships, the over 18 crowd can join the Eros room.

Ummmm.... I am 18, but that doesn't sound like something I'd want to join...

I really want mac and cheese more than I ever have before in my entire life... But my mother drove me to my class, because my car doesn't have the "four wheel drive" thing, so I couldn't drive it... Now I cannot go to lunch, because I have no car...

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
Wiktionary said:
Verb

to huck (transitive)

1. To higgle in trading.*
2. To throw a long way
3. (Mountain Biking) To gain extra height from a jump by compressing the springs just before the take-off

Longer forks make the bike more cumbersome, but you will be able to huck off of more stuff.
If you huck it (the take-off), you'll drop about 20 feet.

4. (Mountain Biking) To make a manuever in a clumsy way.
And "higgle" means haggle or barter.

Interesting. Now, frubalistically speakng, we are not making much progress. All vote for Mike Huckabee, thank god for giving him such a great name, im hoping in my nex life my name will be as funky as that is.