• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Full Circle: The New Adventures of DJ_sXe

Sundance

pursuing the Divine Beloved
Premium Member
“My Heartfelt Decision”

Entry II
Monday, October the 2nd, 2017

Dearest Journal,

While at work, I experienced what I can only consider some sort of spiritual rebirth. I was thinking about my journey and where I was headed, when I suddenly realized that wasn't going anywhere [religiously speaking]. I then pieced it together from there: whenever I drifted away from God and from Bahá’u’lláh, I got lost in my life. I left the Path which gave my life a clear direction, a higher goal to aspire towards.

As a Bahá’í, I lived my life with a firm motivation to do what was right, and another one to live joyfully. Without it, without Him, I always felt empty, just aimless. I feel this since I drifted away. I don't want to be a drifter anymore. I don't want to leave my faith, not again. It's so much apart of me that it and I are very much inseparable.

I just hope I can cultivate a much deeper commitment to it. At least, I'll try to, but God knows that my mind's a mess. Though, I feel like He truly wants to help me shape up my act, and He won't give up on me.

God, though I – so many times – tried to run away from you, thank you for never leaving me.

Whew! With this weight lifted off of my shoulders, and with my 21st birthday rapidly approaching, I feel more prepared to begin the next phase of my life back home as a Bahá’í. I'm so excited!

In the Name of God, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate.

Last edited:

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
“My Heartfelt Decision”

Entry II
Monday, October the 2nd, 2017

Dearest Journal,

While at work, I experienced what I can only consider some sort of spiritual rebirth. I was thinking about my journey and where I was headed, when I suddenly realized that wasn't going anywhere [religiously speaking]. I then pieced it together from there: whenever I drifted away from God and from Bahá’u’lláh, I got lost in my life. I left the Path which gave my life a clear direction, a higher goal to aspire towards.

As a Bahá’í, I lived my life with a firm motivation to do what was right, and another one to live joyfully. Without it, without Him, I always felt empty, just aimless. I feel this since I drifted away. I don't want to be a drifter anymore. I don't want to leave my faith, not again. It's so much apart of me that it and I are very much inseparable.

I just hope I can cultivate a much deeper commitment to it. At least, I'll try to, but God knows that my mind's a mess. Though, I feel like He truly wants to help me shape up my act, and He won't give up on me.

God, though I – so many times – tried to run away from you, thank you for never leaving me.

In the Name of God, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate.

Welcome home :)

Sundance

Premium Member
“Gratitude”

Entry II (previous entry misnumbered)
Tuesday, October the 3rd, 2017

Dearest Journal,

This morning, I just want to dance for joy! I have back what my life lacked: my faith in God the Creator, in His Plan for my life, and in Bahá’u’lláh as my Lord and the Light of my life! I feel incredibly thankful. Alhamdulillah!

The Divine Breezes have blown me back here, so it is here that I want to be. It is here that I need to stay. Holy Spirit, give me the strength to persevere through everything. ‘Abdu’l-Bahá, I want to become more like you, so devoted to spreading God's Love and so steadfast in His Cause. Inshallah, I work on these things, and in all things, I seek refuge with God.

- Dev

Last edited:

Sundance

Premium Member
“Spiritual Awareness”

Entry III
Thursday, October the 5th, 2017

In the Name of God, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful.....

Dearest Journal,

Dizzy Gillespie once said,

“The more spiritually aware you are, the more it'll be reflected in what you do.”

What a soul-stirring quote! I, truly, take his words here to heart. How to become more spiritually aware in an authentic way is the question for me. Hmmmmmmm....I love music! Maybe, that's one way I could do it. I also love to read, y'know, and my faith not only has a plethora of Holy Writings of its own (Alhamdulillah), but also acknowledges the Sacred Writings of other religions as being holy and inspired. (YAY!) Where do I start, even with my own faith tradition?? I'm excited to get readin’!!

- Dev