• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gateway Pundit Admits No Election Fraud

Pogo

This right wing group has been forced to recognize the obvious. I wonder when the rest of MAGA will wake up?

But they got clicks and made money, I doubt that anyone even there believed what they were spouting, people that stupid are generally unemployable.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Kind of reminds me when Hillary was screaming the election was stolen, so it makes me wonder when the rest of the left will wake up as well.
False. Her concerns were the interferance of our election by Russia. There was interferance, but thus far our intelligence agencies haven't explained the extent.

But nice attempt at deflection. Trump actually has claimed it was stolen, and still does. He is wrong. He was fired.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
False. Her concerns were the interferance of our election by Russia. There was interferance, but thus far our intelligence agencies haven't explained the extent.

But nice attempt at deflection. Trump actually has claimed it was stolen, and still does. He is wrong. He was fired.

Nice attempt at denial. Hillary actually mentioned the election was being stolen from her same as Trump.