• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

GMOs

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
ITHE THEORY OF EVOLUTION IS A CRACKPOT THEORY WITH NO DERIVATIVES IN A REALITY IN WHICH A GOD EXISTS.
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. And wrong!

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE DELUDED BY THE ANCIENT SKULLS WE'VE DISCOVERED, THOSE COULD SIMPLY BE ANOTHER SPECIES THAT WENT EXTINCT.
They are. That's exactly what evolution says. They are intermediate species. There are literally hundreds of thousands of fossils, not just skulls mind you, but whole skeletons.

Besides, analyzing skulls is a lot more advanced than you obviously think. There are many things that can be concluded just from studying a skull.

SO FAR WE'VE GOT BILLIONS OF BELIEVERS IN A HIGHER POWER IN GENERAL WITH LOADS OF WRITTEN (If no evidence available to the naked eye) EVIDENCE FOR IT, AND A FEW DEAD BODIES AS SUPPORT FOR EVOLUTION.
A few dead bodies? The fossil record is not the only evidence for evolution. You can spend your whole life reading about all the research and findings, and your life won't be long enough. The evidence is extremely overwhelming, but since you're not spending time actually reading a book by any anthropologist or paleontologist, it's obvious that you don't want to know the evidence. You avoiding the evidence isn't the same as evidence missing.

Btw, this is coming from someone who used to be an evolutionist.
I find that hard to believe considering your way of talking about it. You obviously don't even know what evolution is based on your discussion on this board. Also, remember that spinning the truth is a form of lying. If you are, then you're a very bad representation of your own faith.

And also, arguments from CAPS isn't convincing. Not convincing at all.

Last edited:

Parsimony

I ask kindly that you re-read my posts, both of the last two, and not quickly scan over them and the articles you provide for OPINIONS instead of facts. Hell, while I'm at it, I'll clearly state... THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION IS A CRACKPOT THEORY WITH NO DERIVATIVES IN A REALITY IN WHICH A GOD EXISTS. IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE DELUDED BY THE ANCIENT SKULLS WE'VE DISCOVERED, THOSE COULD SIMPLY BE ANOTHER SPECIES THAT WENT EXTINCT. SO FAR WE'VE GOT BILLIONS OF BELIEVERS IN A HIGHER POWER IN GENERAL WITH LOADS OF WRITTEN (If no evidence available to the naked eye) EVIDENCE FOR IT, AND A FEW DEAD BODIES AS SUPPORT FOR EVOLUTION. Btw, this is coming from someone who used to be an evolutionist. I mean, do you really think we just coincidentally achieved multiple different bodies and forms, can reproduce, and THINK? SERIOUSLY... FOR YOU TO PRESUME THERE ISN'T A DIVINE BEING WHO CAUSED ALL THIS ALIGNMENT IS PLAIN RIDICULOUSNESS. THE CHANCES OF EVERYTHING ALIGNING SO PERFECTLY, EVEN IF AFTER MILLIONS AND EVEN BILLIONS OF YEARS, IS NIL.
Back when you were an evolutionist, what evidence and reasoning did you use to conclude that evolution was correct? Was it something like "scientists say so, so it must be right", or was it based on a fundamental understanding of the evidence and theory itself? What further evidence and reasoning ultimately caused you to change your views on the subject?

KMGC

Which falls flat against a literal interpretation of Genesis. To say that God uses the exam same constructs for all life is to ignore that in Genesis that Man's creation is separate and special (at least in Genesis 2). In Genesis 2 mans creation is not only done with Gods own hand, but in Gods own image. Are you to say that Chimpanzees are also in Gods image? Or just a little bit of it?

And to you, are you aware that the evidence your provide is ridiculous? All true creations of God are simply the latent potential energy of form, one of the many powers of God, imbued with physical potential. You could even say that we only appear to be doing this to our mind's eye, and that it is all like a hallucination God maintains. To state that we are created from clay is AS RIDICULOUS as the theory of evolution. In order to create from clay, you'd have to imbue it with organic life from another source... and an erased consciousness who knew you as God the instant he saw you, to be released into this new body.

FranklinMichaelV.3

And to you, are you aware that the evidence your provide is ridiculous? All true creations of God are simply the latent potential energy of form, one of the many powers of God, imbued with physical potential. You could even say that we only appear to be doing this to our mind's eye, and that it is all like a hallucination God maintains. To state that we are created from clay is AS RIDICULOUS as the theory of evolution. In order to create from clay, you'd have to imbue it with organic life from another source... and an erased consciousness who knew you as God the instant he saw you, to be released into this new body.

Then what God are you talking about then? Are you talking about the Abrahamic God? The God of Hinduism? Shintoism? Which God are you talking about?

What exactly is a "true creation"?

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Back when you were an evolutionist, what evidence and reasoning did you use to conclude that evolution was correct? Was it something like "scientists say so, so it must be right", or was it based on a fundamental understanding of the evidence and theory itself? What further evidence and reasoning ultimately caused you to change your views on the subject?
Based on his own equivocation that atheism and evolutionism are the same, he must've been an atheist. :rolleyes:

And he must've been a full supporter of GMO, and everything else he's accusing people of in this thread. LOL!

Last edited:

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Organic means that it's carbon based. Carbon is an element in nature. We don't come from clay, we come from nature, and we do consist to 100% of natural elements.

mycorrhiza

THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION IS A CRACKPOT THEORY WITH NO DERIVATIVES IN A REALITY IN WHICH A GOD EXISTS. IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE DELUDED BY THE ANCIENT SKULLS WE'VE DISCOVERED, THOSE COULD SIMPLY BE ANOTHER SPECIES THAT WENT EXTINCT. SO FAR WE'VE GOT BILLIONS OF BELIEVERS IN A HIGHER POWER IN GENERAL WITH LOADS OF WRITTEN (If no evidence available to the naked eye) EVIDENCE FOR IT, AND A FEW DEAD BODIES AS SUPPORT FOR EVOLUTION. Btw, this is coming from someone who used to be an evolutionist. I mean, do you really think we just coincidentally achieved multiple different bodies and forms, can reproduce, and THINK? SERIOUSLY... FOR YOU TO PRESUME THERE ISN'T A DIVINE BEING WHO CAUSED ALL THIS ALIGNMENT IS PLAIN RIDICULOUSNESS. THE CHANCES OF EVERYTHING ALIGNING SO PERFECTLY, EVEN IF AFTER MILLIONS AND EVEN BILLIONS OF YEARS, IS NIL.

Why would species go extinct if everything is aligned perfectly?

KMGC

Then what God are you talking about then? Are you talking about the Abrahamic God? The God of Hinduism? Shintoism? Which God are you talking about?

What exactly is a "true creation"?

I am not talking about a God you have heard of, so you'd come to no valid opinion against him except by hearing from me. The religion I follow takes from multiple sources for example it states like Christianity and Taoism that Christ is the way, and that he is the Tao in bipedal male form. However it does not state that Jesus is Christ like Judaism, which holds a likeness to my own where it states that a miracle-worker is not automatically the True Messiah. However in my religion even the Jewish prophets accepted of The Devil of my religion by having halos. In my relgion only Christ the True Messiah is meant to have a halo, and his is differently shaped and not meant to be held around the body in a static state, but to flicker in briefly. Too, it accept that like the tao is a universal energy that is the universe and all things except consciousness inside of it, Red Dragon of the mayan calendar is this energy, known by the mayans as the energy of form. It states that the true Christ is Red Resonant Dragon. As well it states that Lucifer Morningstar is Red Skywalker, the time/space traveller who can jump dimensions and CAN (but does not) assist in realizing heaven on earth. It also states that all the people in history who have had religions based around them were real and could work miracles as stated but it does not state that any of them are God or The Messiah.

A true creation can only be made by the God of this religion, in this religion, and it is latent energy given form directly instead of objects brought to life, like Adam is supposedly designed.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
The truth which pierces deception.

Yet you spread lies, misinformation, and ignorance....

Please be kind enough to reveal which of the thousands and thousands of proposed deities it is you claim to follow.
Some of would like to avoid said deity like the plague.

KMGC

If you're piercing deception, then why are you bundling up atheists, evolutionists, and pro-GMO people all in one group? It's not a very honest view on reality.

It just seems clear that anyone who doesn't believe in God would be more prone to delusions about it being ok to combine DNA of different life forms, and that anyone who believes in evolution would take GMOing as sort of a man-generated evolution, and finally I was an atheist who was taught and believed in evolution in school but learned from personal experience that God is the true source, and not a a "Big bang". Although I have yet to specifically/wholly side with any known religion, I ask that you think carefully about the idea that nothing could ever gain potential, as though nothing experienced time. Time is something. It then does not exist in nothing. Without time, there can be no travelling or movement by which mass or energy could build. Unless you suggest that time spontaneously occurred before nothing gained potential, and that is too is without source. This all seems very unrealistic from a theist perspective.

KMGC

Yet you spread lies, misinformation, and ignorance....

Please be kind enough to reveal which of the thousands and thousands of proposed deities it is you claim to follow.
Some of would like to avoid said deity like the plague.

I am not aware of myself as having lied, or spread ignorance. Showing you knowledge, even when you don't believe, is spreading knowledge, not ignorance of it. As well, unless you know the source, you could not actively claim that anything I have posted is misinformation. And I assure you that in no way is it.
I do not follow any known deity, as I have made clear. Please recognize that, as I cannot conceive of how to make this more evident. His name is a Secret even I do not know. I call him God.

And why is it that you would like to avoid yet another deity, oh ye agnostic one?

Last edited:

FranklinMichaelV.3

I am not talking about a God you have heard of, so you'd come to no valid opinion against him except by hearing from me. The religion I follow takes from multiple sources for example it states like Christianity and Taoism that Christ is the way, and that he is the Tao in bipedal male form. However it does not state that Jesus is Christ like Judaism, which holds a likeness to my own where it states that a miracle-worker is not automatically the True Messiah. However in my religion even the Jewish prophets accepted of The Devil of my religion by having halos. In my relgion only Christ the True Messiah is meant to have a halo, and his is differently shaped and not meant to be held around the body in a static state, but to flicker in briefly. Too, it accept that like the tao is a universal energy that is the universe and all things except consciousness inside of it, Red Dragon of the mayan calendar is this energy, known by the mayans as the energy of form. It states that the true Christ is Red Resonant Dragon. As well it states that Lucifer Morningstar is Red Skywalker, the time/space traveller who can jump dimensions and CAN (but does not) assist in realizing heaven on earth. It also states that all the people in history who have had religions based around them were real and could work miracles as stated but it does not state that any of them are God or The Messiah.

A true creation can only be made by the God of this religion, in this religion, and it is latent energy given form directly instead of objects brought to life, like Adam is supposedly designed.

So a fringe of Christianity.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
It just seems clear that anyone who doesn't believe in God would be more prone to delusions about it being ok to combine DNA of different life forms,
I don't think it's ok. I think it's dangerous. Besides, as an evolutionist, I believe that there could be unintended evolutions from these GMO products and also create environments that will cause selective pressure in ways we didn't want to. For example, superbugs.

and that anyone who believes in evolution would take GMOing as sort of a man-generated evolution,
There are benefits to GMO, but there are serious dangers too, in my opinion.

and finally I was an atheist who was taught and believed in evolution in school but learned from personal experience that God is the true source, and not a a "Big bang".
Your education was incomplete since Big Bang and evolution shouldn't be confused like that.

Although I have yet to specifically/wholly side with any known religion, I ask that you think carefully about the idea that nothing could ever gain potential, as though nothing experienced time. Time is something. It then does not exist in nothing. Without time, there can be no travelling or movement by which mass or energy could build. Unless you suggest that time spontaneously occurred before nothing gained potential, and that is too is without source. This all seems very unrealistic from a theist perspective.
You're rambling. And your confusing Big Bang with Evolution (as in Evolution of species). Confounding the two different sciences like this is a very deceptive way of arguing. It's not a method of achieving truth through piercing deception when you do this.

And as an evolutionist, I'm concerned about the GMO manipulation too.

I found your opening post to be very offensive to me personally because you group people together like that.

KMGC

I don't think it's ok. I think it's dangerous. Besides, as an evolutionist, I believe that there could be unintended evolutions from these GMO products and also create environments that will cause selective pressure in ways we didn't want to. For example, superbugs.

There are benefits to GMO, but there are serious dangers too, in my opinion.

Your education was incomplete since Big Bang and evolution shouldn't be confused like that.

You're rambling. And your confusing Big Bang with Evolution (as in Evolution of species). Confounding the two different sciences like this is a very deceptive way of arguing. It's not a method of achieving truth through piercing deception when you do this.

And as an evolutionist, I'm concerned about the GMO manipulation too.

I found your opening post to be very offensive to me personally because you group people together like that.

Sorry I was unclear that I was an atheist who believed in evolution and the big bang and found it hard to believe all along that any atheist doesn't believe in evolution as any atheist I talked to about evolution was pro-evolution. Because of that they may be connected to me in ways they are not to you. But I doubt you would find a creationist-evolutionist(as far as the australopithecus theory goes)... or a creationist who was pro GMO. I don't mean to say that evolutionists are all pro GMO, but I see much more of that than I do creationists.

As well you won't find many people who believe in the Big Bang but not evolution, at least in my experience. I apologize for any offense, truly I do.

Last edited:

KMGC

So a fringe of Christianity.

That is if you presume that the name Christ is from Jesus or Christianity. Which in my religion it is not. This is because a time traveller from the future brings awareness of the name to the past where he possesses many secretly with permissions he received by possessing the true Christ in the future from that time. As well he brings knowledge of the future to them that they may prophecize of it which grants him permission to possess to manifest prophecy. Essentially, it's almost as though he from the future has more control over time than those in the past. This person is Lucifer Morningstar who in my religion is one and the same as Satan, and both of whom are deceived by The Devil of my religion, who is in no way also called Satan. So no, not a fringe of Christianity. I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion beyond that I mentioned the name Christ.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Sorry I was unclear that I was an atheist who believed in evolution and the big bang and found it hard to believe all along that any atheist doesn't believe in evolution as any atheist I talked to about evolution was pro-evolution. Because of that they may be connected to me in ways they are not to you. But I doubt you would find a creationist-evolutionist(as far as the australopithecus theory goes)... or a creationist who was pro GMO. I don't mean to say that evolutionists are all pro GMO, but I see much more of that than I do creationists.

As well you won't find many people who believe in the Big Bang but not evolution, at least in my experience. I apologize for any offense, truly I do.

Just so you know, Raelians are atehists who do not belive in Evolution. (I'm not one, but I thought you should know.)

There are Creationists who belive God used Evolution to create life.

And another point, Monstanto who do a lot of GMO isnot driven by evolution nor atheism but by profit. The reason thry do it is to make money.