• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God Exists!! I Have Pictures!!!

DrWurm

But I'm not gonna share them with you non-believers....

Okay, no, i don't have pictures of god. But I'm somewhat new. My name is Jason, I'm 16, I'm agnostic, I build robots, and I listen to the Beatles and watch Scrubs religiously (no pun intended).

Oops, double posted, stupid internet.

Hacker

DrWurm said:
But I'm not gonna share them with you non-believers....

Okay, no, i don't have pictures of god. But I'm somewhat new. My name is Jason, I'm 16, I'm agnostic, I build robots, and I listen to the Beatles and watch Scrubs religiously (no pun intended).

Oops, double posted, stupid internet.
Wow, your title had me excited for a minute there !:D
Welcome to the forums!:)

DrWurm

Buttercup said:
don't get banned too soon ok? :D

Realize that my first and longest forum experience has been with Newgrounds.com

Therefore, you may need to break out restraints to keep me under control. That site "has warped my fragile little mind."

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
How can you have pictures? God is invisible.

ipulogoblack_small.gif

Welcome ^_^

Ody

Fact: Newgrounds Was Funny When We Were All 12 Living In The Suburbs Listening To Linkin Park Watching Dragonball Z Drinking Pepsi While Playing Halo Co-op On The Easiest Setting During Which We Consumed Doritos And Looked At Paintball Guns On Ebay In Internet Explorer Connected Through Aol On A 56k Modem Before Hopping Into Our Balding Fathers' Latest Midlife-crisis-impulse-sponsored Japanese-built Suv To Head To The Mall And Get More Skateboarding Shoes And Third-rate Irregular Levis And Mountain Bike Parts Before Heading Home, Voting Democrat And Masturbating To The Latest Sears Catalog While Huffing Paint In Your Garage Before Talking To Pedophiles On Aim Pretending To Be Whatever Camwhore They're Ranting About On Myspace With A Matrix Quote/anime Character Name/triple Six-asterisk-parentheses-surrounded Screenname Before Heading To Your Supposed "good School" In The Morning To Buy More Pot To Smoke During Your Counter-strike Lan Party With Jimmy And The Rest Of His Friends Taking Ritalin And Adderall And Prozac Eight Times A Day Before Taking A Casual Pass At Local, State Or National Governmential Figures, Legislature, Or Structure To Appear Edgy And Intelligent In Front Of Your Budweiser-sneaking, Limp-wristed, Near-to-columbine Sociopathic "deep" Friends Who Play The Victim When They Start Losing Arguements Six Days Before Their Botched Suicide Attempt Simply Because School Tramp Number Twelve Wouldn't Go Under The Bleachers With Them To Let Them Get To Second Base Before Their Thirteenth Birthday.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
DrWurm said:

Therefore, you may need to break out restraints to keep me under control. That site "has warped my fragile little mind."
Wow! Now I'm tempted to go there....I could use a good tweakin.

DrWurm

‡Âlãn‡ said:

agreed. Although the forums are a bit like a gauntlet. If you can survive there, you can survive ANYWHERE on the internet. And it is nice to be able to have uncensored rants. That being said I don't go there anymore. You start to realize that the threads repeat themselves and nobody ever goes on the politics forum which also doubles as a religion forum.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
DrWurm said:

NIce to meet you DrWurm. I agree with Lady Buttercup... don't go too far or you will be shown the door quite rapidly. I love the avatar, btw. Any kid who likes the Beatles can't be all bad. :)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
DrWurm said:
agreed. Although the forums are a bit like a gauntlet. If you can survive there, you can survive ANYWHERE on the internet. And it is nice to be able to have uncensored rants. That being said I don't go there anymore. You start to realize that the threads repeat themselves and nobody ever goes on the politics forum which also doubles as a religion forum.
Hehe. Yeah, I cut my teeth on Islam.com, flaming is the norm there as are personal attacks. It was great fun. Even now, over a year later I find myself editing my posts before clicking "Submit reply" because it was a tad incendiary. "DOH! I can't say that on RF, lol." :sad4:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
DrWurm said:
Uncensored rants? Great, that usually means you have to sift out the 567 swear words to get to the meat of the discussion which probably consists of the word, "whatever!" Guess I'll have to pass. :D

Random

Buttercup said:
Uncensored rants? Great, that usually means you have to sift out the 567 swear words to get to the meat of the discussion which probably consists of the word, "whatever!" Guess I'll have to pass. :D

AS will I. I am familiar with Newgrounds.com having perused it a few times, and I was not impressed and so never joined. I don't like politics anyway...

However, in any forum where good communication is the whole point, it never hurts to be polite and to think before snapping @ someone.

DrWurm

Buttercup said:

Actually. the Newgrounds mod community is EXCELLENT. Flame wars are ended quite quickly. It's, by far, one of the best kept websites I've ever seen.