• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God Theory

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
So we all know men can't have a good time without women, therefore God is a female.

To specify just a little more... God is several women.

Reptillian

Hamburgler Extraordinaire
Perhaps god has gender, and yet does not have gender. Kind of a yin/yang thing going on with god.

Cassiopia

Sugar and Spice
I honour Hathor (female) and Satan (male)

Ultimately I think the divine is both male and female and neither male or female. I think God is me and everything; and nothing.

I've got all bases covered!

Absolute Zero

fon memories
Genderless. Id hate tl want to get a ahemmmm erection over God hell proably wouldnt beable to control myself . But in all serious NO GENDER OR MALE for me...man just thinking about it freakes me out

Polarbear

So we all know men can't have a good time without women, therefore God is a female.

To specify just a little more... God is several women.

Well I am not sure exactly what we are supposed to discuss in this thread, so could you please clarify?

Anyway, I would prefer if god was female. I am much more comfortable relating to women than men. In addition I am sligthly transgendered so that might be an explanation for why I am drawn towards feminine expressions of the divine and also why I like romance novels...

Also must there also be several male gods because women can't have a good time without them? (unless they are gay of course)