• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God With Us

lunamoth

Will to love
Immanuel - "God With Us."

What does this mean to you?

Who is God with? Is God with 'believers' only?

Is God with those who claim similar beliefs as yours, but do things you think are not of God's will?

God is with everyone; He is omnipresent, even if believers do not believe in Him. God is All-Pervasive, in the macrocosmic sense, and God is All-Pervading, in the microcosmic sense.

Whatever people were led to, they were led by their own rational understanding and choices; their conscience is the only testimony of God's Presence; otherwise, everyone has a choice of what they must or will do in life. :)

I personally view God as the singular consciousness of all that exists. I believe that all that exists is a part of this consciousness, like the cells of your body are a part of you but each one is not the whole.

In my view God has to be with us, because we are a part of the body of God.