• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Good evening

Hi Guys,
My name is Joe, but people call me Proximus. I enjoy reading the Bible particularly the Gospels. I am confounded by Religion though. I have studied with Jehovah’s Witnesses, I have attended Southern Baptist Church, I‘ve also visited Catholic Church, Jewish Temple, Sikh Temple and prayer time at a Mosque. I have a lot of issues/questions about organized religion. I caught on to this forum after I googled “Does Jesus want us to worship him”. This forum popped up second or third. I look forward to seeking answers in this forum.
Joe

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Hi Guys,
My name is Joe, but people call me Proximus. I enjoy reading the Bible particularly the Gospels. I am confounded by Religion though. I have studied with Jehovah’s Witnesses, I have attended Southern Baptist Church, I‘ve also visited Catholic Church, Jewish Temple, Sikh Temple and prayer time at a Mosque. I have a lot of issues/questions about organized religion. I caught on to this forum after I googled “Does Jesus want us to worship him”. This forum popped up second or third. I look forward to seeking answers in this forum.
Joe

Greetings.:)