• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Good grief!

Chain

Last visit 2005
Has it been SO long since I visited this site??! I can't even remember who I was called back then. I once called this site home. I don't see my old friends like Kitty and the crazy 'bear' avatar guy from Alaska. Can't believe I forgot about this....:sorry1:

Anyway, hope to get back and begin some good debating-again. Can't remember how many warnings I had back then, or how many frubals...lol...sure I had a few, though. :clap

Talk to you all later....

Chain.

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
Hello Welcome back.............uh....like I have a question....uh your avatar says Chain, your from Texas? Not as in the Texas Chain Saw Massacre ? :eek::thud:

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Don't tell us you come from fools... we don't need another chain of fools in here! :D

Welcome back.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
index.php

Chain

Last visit 2005
What ever happened to the chatroom!? Which way did it go....which way did it go.

We use to make a thread and invite everyone on at a certain hour of the evening to chat and gab. It was a breath of freshair and really good to talk to people in a more life-like way. That was fun.