• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Got the top score on Seal Bounce!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Yay, Jensa! But remember... *she says wisfully, gazing up into the stars until she realizes there's a ceiling overhead* Bein' the champ means you'll be constantly having to defend the title. Always, there'll be some little upstart shoutin' at ya 'Reach fer yer game controller!'

Not that my bitterness at having very briefly been the Queen of Tetris before being usurped has any effect on my viewing the subject, I'm sure! :D

Congratulations, you deserve it!

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
FeathersinHair said:
Not that my bitterness at having very briefly been the Queen of Tetris before being usurped has any effect on my viewing the subject, I'm sure! :D
Awww, c'mon Feathers! You've got that very purty, shiny medal there that I don't...speaking of being Queen of Tetris, have you seen the high score lately? :flirt:

And congrats, Jensa! :p That's a fun game, but I don't seem to have the knack of hitting the seals to make it go higher than high lol.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Bastet said:
Awww, c'mon Feathers! You've got that very purty, shiny medal there that I don't...speaking of being Queen of Tetris, have you seen the high score lately? :flirt:

*laughs* If I had to give up the title, I'm glad it was to you! Cheers on keeping, it, too, oh mighty Queen of Tetris! :jam:

Hmm... Must try this Seal game, then. It's sounding fun!