• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gotta Love Landover Baptist!

Circle_One

Landover's University Offerings

Sign me up RIGHT NOW!

Landover Baptist University for the Saved is proud to announce a new advanced degree program in Motherhood from our nationally respected school of Marriage and Family. With 5-minute classes, the coursework is specifically tailored to the flighty attention spans of fidgety fussbudgets with vaginas.

Seriously, does anyone else love Landover Baptist as much as I do?

I think I'm converting.

Circle_One

Oh boy. It just gets better.

TAMPONS: Satan's Little Cotton Fingers

"The young woman was trying to buy tampons," Mrs. Crockett said, barely able to hold back tears. "I snatched that girl by the hair and pulled her outside... there were children present! Can you imagine how they'd be damaged by hearing such evil ideas?"

"A Godly woman is only to use a Maxi-Pad," Mrs. Crockett stated. "Why, they even have them with little angel wings now! I handed her a box and told her unless she wanted my handprint across her face she was never to utter that evil T word again!”

Bwahaha!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Circle_One said:
Landover's University Offerings

Sign me up RIGHT NOW!

Seriously, does anyone else love Landover Baptist as much as I do?

I think I'm converting.

ROFL! I think their satire is at times brilliant, but at other times, I get tired of how one sided it is. Of course, all satire is one sided, so that's not really a criticism, just an observation.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Mike182 said:
i'm glad to see Blayze is taking this as intended....... :biglaugh: bwahahahaha :biglaugh:

I fear the insiduous influence of Landover will cause her to convert to fundamentalism.:eek:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Mike182 said:
sure, fundamental pagan :rolleyes:

It is well known that stong, intelligent, self confident young women such as Blayze all secretly want a fundamentalist preacher to sweep them off their feet and put them in the kitchen where they belong. I fear for her future if she continues to associate with these people!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Sunstone said:
It is well known that stong, intelligent, self confident young women such as Blayze all secretly want a fundamentalist preacher to sweep them off their feet and put them in the kitchen where they belong. I fear for her future if she continues to associate with these people!

Phil, you're right. i also fear the idea of Blayze in the kitchen.... think of the horrors that would produce :run:

Circle_One

Mike182 said:
Phil, you're right. i also fear the idea of Blayze in the kitchen.... think of the horrors that would produce :run:

Pastor Deacon Fred says I'm a good little Christian girl and that my cooking is just fine.

*Foams at the mouth*

Oops, gotta go. It's time to lock me in the shed.