• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

grandparents problem

FuLlEr

hello fellows of all confessions

my grandparents had the idea to share various religions. So they went 10x a week to Mosques, Churches , various kinds of temples , jewish and buddisthic conventions.
They never drank alkohol , never watched tv , lived without electric devices and were working in the field 8-12h a day. They were totally self sufficent, even lived without money and only with medical care from the bible, thora quaran etc. But they studied all the religious philosophes. They lived in methodistic villages a long time but when they grew older,people asked them how they want to be buried and where.
They never told me but i know from those methodists , they told them ,that they do not want to be burried and to have even a slitghtly touch of one religion at all.
They told them, that their biggest wish was to rot infront of all people until they only would be skulls.
How should i interpret their behaviour towards religion now
Im so confused
regards