• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Great to see everyone in the forum!

syoonsh

Hi everyone,

First of all, I want to introduce my religion behalf all of members seeing in this forum, and I guess you'll find the way to save yourself and your families. My religion is based in Korea, mostly preparing for the GAE-BYUK(EARTH SHIFT CHANGE) upcoming near future. The reason why we are having so many earthquakes and disasters recently (Pakistan,Japan,Indonesia,katrina......) is that this is the sign of that our world will be change at the moment when earth shift occurs. This moment is just preparing and beginning, there will be more, That most of human being will extinct.(Like dinasour destroyed earth, they were extinct by asteroids, and now humans are trying to destryong EARTH as well, and we are having so many disasters in these days!)

In other forum section, I'll introduce Korean mantra which contains alternative medicine of cosmic universe energy, which contains all the medicine to cure your human mind and soul. This mantra will change your life,and save your families.

Our religion is simple, once earth shift occured there will be no more medicine for upcoming newly discovered diseases. By chanting this mantra, we will be saved and as well as your brothers and sisters and families.

check out at more at http://www.jsd.or.kr at english section at top right.

and check out what others think about this mantra . http://www.jeungsando.org/article/article.asp?ID=59699648612028270959&menu=3&submenu=3&listpage=1

--------------------------------------

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi. Syoonsh. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you will enjoy your stay. Your religion sounds very interesting and I hope to learn more about it. :jiggy:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hello, and welcome! I look forward to learning more about your religion.

Please feel free to take a glimpse at our article for newer members. If you ever have questions, too, please ask away!

Namaste!

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Hi Syoonsh, and welcome. Your religion sounds amazing.

I look forward to reading your future posts

Aurelian

very interesting. I've studied a bit on religions in Korea. It seems like that country (like alot of Asian countries) is a hot spot for new religious movements. I was reading a bit on Won Buddhism and that Korean nationalist philosophy (forgot the name of it though), they all seem to be very popular, but I never heard about your religion!

I like its view of God :)

syoonsh

Aurelian said:
very interesting. I've studied a bit on religions in Korea. It seems like that country (like alot of Asian countries) is a hot spot for new religious movements. I was reading a bit on Won Buddhism and that Korean nationalist philosophy (forgot the name of it though), they all seem to be very popular, but I never heard about your religion!

I like its view of God :)
hi,

I think you're talking about Hyun-Gak monk, which he used to be pure white American, graduated from Harvard University studied religion and after listening to lecture from Seung-San monk. ( Seung-Sam monk was one of the most famous monk in the world after Dalai Lama,) Hyun-Gak finally decided to become monk in Korea and now he is landed immigrant there!.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Syoonsh,

Welcome to the forum!

your faith sounds most interesting; I look forwards to reading your posts.;)