• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings from an antitheist

Crazyflight

Antitheist-Open to Ideas!
I was looking for a forum where I could have intelligent discussions with people of various religions (and absence of religion thereof). Seeing as I'm not in high school yet, I haven't had any of these debates with people in real life.

Then, I found this site. It looks promising.

I'm a very strong antitheist, which means that I oppose all belief in a god. I'm mostly against monotheistic religions, and of those, Christianity irks me the most. Of course, some are just blatantly idiotic, but I'm not going to bash any specific religions without permission.

If you want to shoot me a PM to debate, that would be cool too.

P.S.: I'm quite young, and if stuff I say comes out horribly, I apologize. Sometimes I can be insensitive, and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings [too much].

Last edited:

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I'm a very strong antitheist, which means that I oppose all belief in a god. I'm mostly against monotheistic religions, and of those, Christianity irks me the most. Of course, some are just blatantly idiotic, ...

P.S.: I'm quite young, and if stuff I say comes out horribly, I apologize. ...
I'm pleased to read that you're "a very strong atheist" and "quite young", especially since such certainty is best wasted on the youth. ;)

Welcome and shalom.