• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings from Down Under

Semper Fidelis

Hi everyone,

In case you haven't already guessed, I'm new around here. I good friend of mine put me onto this site, promising it was more friendly then some of the other Religious forums around, so I hope that's true !

Anyway, I'm just saying hi, and hopefully I can get to know a few of you around here.

Blessings to you all
:angel2:

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
Welcome!! The mods here are very nice and most of the natives are friendly... hey it will be great to have an Aussie perspective! I look forward to seeing your posts.

Have some frubals!! :D

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Semper Fidelis!

Welcome to religious Forums;

Good to meet you, and I hope you'll soon feel at home in our rapidly growing community; if you have any questions relating to the forum, please make sure to ask!:)

James the Persian

Dreptcredincios Crestin
Welcome. You don't happen to have any Orthodox friends do you? I'm feeling quite threatened by the recent influx of RCs. ;)

Don't worry, I'm only joking. Generally I get on pretty well with you lot. Good to have you aboard. Is there anything in particular you enjoy discussing?

James

*Paul*

Jesus loves you
Go away Aussie!! We don't want any of your kind here. :surf:

Just kidding, welcome to the forums.:grill:

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Namaste and welcome to RF. Blessings to you too. Yes, RF is a friendly site compared to some others. You'll have fun and hopefully become addicted soon! :p

Hacker

11.gif

I hope you like it here!

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Hello, Semper Fi! I hope you enjoy yourself on RF. There are not nearly enough Roman Catholics or Aussies on the forum, so you will be a welcome addition. :)