• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Greetings, I'm jon.

Jon

Well I'm almost in shock! Most forums, when you respond your insulted for having an opinion that goes against theirs. From the little I've seen here, it seems civil.:)

I'm happy to be around people that believe in Jesus.
And look forward to replying to everyone about various topics.
God bless.

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
The owner and all the staff would like to keep it that way. It's one of the few places on the net where you can hold civil discussions and actually get somewhere.

Welcome to the forum. :)

BrandonE

King of Parentheses
Welcome to the forum Jon. If it weren't for different opinions, it'd make for a pretty boring discussion. Thankfully, we have plenty of opinions around here. Probably more than we have members. :)

A

angellous_evangellous

Jon said:
Well I'm almost in shock! Most forums, when you respond your insulted for having an opinion that goes against theirs. From the little I've seen here, it seems civil.:)

God bless.

Muwhaahahahahaha

Welcome to RF!

:beach:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Jon said:

God bless.
Well, we're looking forward to hearing your replies. And you can be pretty sure that no one is going to insult you for believing what you do -- even though they may try to point out to you where they think you went wrong. :D Welcome, and enjoy your time here.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Jon said:

God bless.

Hi Jon,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

We sometimes have little disputes, but on the whole, the emphasis is on 'respect';

Please feel free to check out our guide for our newer members (from which there is a link to the Forum Rules with which you ought to familiarise yourself).

If you have any questions about anything, please ask!

I hope you enjoy your stay with us, and look forward to seeing you around.:)

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
Welcome!

That's what I love about being here, there are many different opinions and the debate and discussion- but everyone is polite and civil (when we don't get caught up in our passions, but even then everything gets worked out!)...

SunMessenger

Catholic
It is always nice to see new members. The Moderators are very helpful here. Do not hesitate in contacting them if You have a question . Enjoy Yourself! God Bless You !