• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Guilty little secret...

Bishka

Veteran Member
What your guilty little music secret? What band do you deny listening to but secretly dance around to?

Aqualung

Tasty
Everything I listen to is a guilty little secret. :D I once found this t-shirt, which I can't find anymore, that summed it up perfectly. It said something like:

I'm not gay. I just listen to gay music.

Wait, I found it!! Yes! I'm buying that.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
The only CD I'm a bit embarrassed to admit that I own is The Sweet Escape, but if I'm telling you here, then I guess I'm not that embarrassed. :)

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I like Tom Jones and Andy Williams. "Speak so softly Love" is a stellar work by Williams.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'll admit to everything that is on my playlist. From Deftones, LOTR soundtrack, Eminem, ICP, and even the Diablo 2 soundtrack and the all the songs from every Castlevania game.
I do not dance though.

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
I'm straight but I like Erasure, Abba, Depesh Mode (I can never spell it right), Pet Shop Boys, The Cure, and lots of other Euro-Gay music. When I need a dose of masculinity I listen to Metallica.

!Fluffy!

Lacking Common Sense
OMG i can't believe i'm saying this but... yanni. and enya. DON'T TELL ANYBODY. PLEASE. i swear it's only once in a while and only when alone...

Aqualung

Tasty
I'm straight but I like Erasure, Abba, Depesh Mode (I can never spell it right), Pet Shop Boys, The Cure, and lots of other Euro-Gay music. When I need a dose of masculinity I listen to Metallica.

Depeche Mode.

I would add Boy George/Culture Club and Dead of Alive.

Ciscokid

What your guilty little music secret? What band do you deny listening to but secretly dance around to?

I tend not to tell certain people that I love Marilyn Manson because I don't want them to think I'm some sort of freak. I don't know why I care but I do sometimes.
Especially when I'm talking to a potential mate that is more on the conservative side....I'll say things like "oh i like pretty much anything but I really like rock and roll".

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I like some Christina Aguilera, which is something I don't normally go around advertising.

Also, I really like the Dead Milkmen (and feel weird about mentioning them in the same post as Xtina), which I just usually don't bother to mention since most people have never heard of them.

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
I LOVE pop music. Justin Timberlake, Shakira, Nelly Furtado, Nancy Ajram... especially the older American 90s/early 00s stuff. N*SYNC, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears...

I also enjoy Linkin Park. :D

What is "gay music"? Happy music? Music sung by GLBT*s? Music about GLBT* issues?

Aqualung

Tasty
What is "gay music"? Happy music? Music sung by GLBT*s? Music about GLBT* issues?

When I used it, I meant 80s pop music sung by GLBTs. So, Judas Priest is not "gay music" even though the singer is gay.

But, that's just my definition. And probably the definition of the people who made that shirt, considering I actually found it when searching for Pet Shop Boys shirts.