• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Had to share this!!!

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
Four friends reunited at a party after thirty years.
After a few laughs and drinks, one of them left to visit the rest room. The others began to talk about their kids and their successes. The first man said, "I am really proud of my son; he is my pride and joy. He started working at the
bottom of a very successful company. He studied economics andbusiness administration, and he was soon promoted andbegan to climb the corporate ladder, becoming the general manager. Now, he is the president of the company. He is so rich that he could afford to give his best friend a top-of-the-line Mercedes Benz for his birthday." The second man said, "Wow, that's terrific! My son also is my pride and joy, I am very proud of him. He started working at a travel agency for a big airline. He went to flight school to become a pilot and also managed to become a partner in the company where he now owns a majority of the assets. He became so rich that he recently gave his best friend a brand new jet for his birthday." The third man said, "Well, well, congratulations! My son is also the apple of my eye and is also wealthy. He studied in the best universities and became an engineer. He started his own construction company and became a multimillionaire. He too gave away something very expensive to his best friend for his birthday, a 30,000 sq ft mansion built especially for him." The three friends congratulated each other mutually for the successes of their sons.

to be continued......

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
The fourth friend who had gone to the restroom returned and asked, "What is going on, what are all the congratulations for?" One of them explained, "We were talking about the mutual pride we feel for the successes of our sons." And then he asked, "What about your son?" The fourth man replied, "My son is gay and he makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub." The three friends commiserated, "What a shame, that must be horrible for you. What disappointment you must feel." The fourth man replied, "Oh no, I am not ashamed. Not at all. He is my son and I love him very much. He is my pride and joy, and he is also greatly loved by others. Did you know that on his birthday, that just passed, he received a brand new jet, a beautiful 30,000 sq ft mansion, and a top-of-the-line Mercedes Benz from his three wealthy boyfriends? :jam:

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Jerrymouse.gif
I like that.