• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hai

Skylark

Hey there, I'm new!

I'm interested in religion, and am looking forward to reading about different beliefs on here. My beliefs are mixed, but based around Paganism.

Greetings!

Skylark

so what brought ya to rf?

Not too sure really, if you mean literally then googling 'religon forum' was how I came :p
I find religion fasciating.. I have a Muslim friend and two losely-pagan friends that I discuss topics with, but we are all the same age (young) and don't have much experience. I'd like to talk to others that may share my beliefs and learn about other people's beliefs.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Not too sure really, if you mean literally then googling 'religon forum' was how I came :p
I find religion fasciating.. I have a Muslim friend and two losely-pagan friends that I discuss topics with, but we are all the same age (young) and don't have much experience. I'd like to talk to others that may share my beliefs and learn about other people's beliefs.
cool beans. you will find many interesting people and ideas here. :yes:

so are you a theist or non theist? materialist or inmaterial(supernatural) what kinda spellcraft do you do?

Skylark

cool beans. you will find many interesting people and ideas here. :yes:

so are you a theist or non theist? materialist or inmaterial(supernatural) what kinda spellcraft do you do?

I believe that god is a creation of the human mind, and the closest 'thing' that I myself could describe as god would be Nature (Mother Earth and all that). I'm unsure on materialist/inmaterialist.. looked it up, and no I do not think that material is more important than material. Material is nothing. My body is nothing. My 'soul' is me, (note: I am otherkin, meaning I idenitfy and something non-human).
Just did some more research on materialism, and I think I am an inmaterialist. I do not place importance on material objects, at all.

And I do not practice spellcraft, well.. I have done one or two rituals for protection/similar in the past, but its not something that I'm too interested in. I do not believe in praying to a higher being for help, I do not believe that there is a higher being except Nature. Yet Nature does not control us, and humans are reaching the point where Nature is being ignored totally. So in a way I am an atheist? I don't know what to call myself, or even if I want to call myself anything.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Hey there, I'm new!

I'm interested in religion, and am looking forward to reading about different beliefs on here. My beliefs are mixed, but based around Paganism.

Greetings!

Welcome :D

Sgloom

I believe that god is a creation of the human mind, and the closest 'thing' that I myself could describe as god would be Nature (Mother Earth and all that). I'm unsure on materialist/inmaterialist.. looked it up, and no I do not think that material is more important than material. Material is nothing. My body is nothing. My 'soul' is me, (note: I am otherkin, meaning I idenitfy and something non-human).
Just did some more research on materialism, and I think I am an inmaterialist. I do not place importance on material objects, at all.

And I do not practice spellcraft, well.. I have done one or two rituals for protection/similar in the past, but its not something that I'm too interested in. I do not believe in praying to a higher being for help, I do not believe that there is a higher being except Nature. Yet Nature does not control us, and humans are reaching the point where Nature is being ignored totally. So in a way I am an atheist? I don't know what to call myself, or even if I want to call myself anything.
welcome, the nature stuff sounds a bit like pantheism, its interesting you think of nature as a god like entity and still think of a "soul", the otherkin stuff is thowing me off as well. anyways, welcome to the forums, ill look forward to hearing more about your beliefs in the forums.