• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hair Metal

Aqualung

Tasty
Why does everbody have such beef with hair metal?! I love it! Poison, Whitesnake, VH, Ted Nugent . . . All are awesome!

M

Majikthise

The 80s , when Def Leppard was King! They were my first concert when I was 17. Krokus opened for them..AWSOME!!!

I had a dream two nights ago that I was on stage with them playing guitar to "ROCKET, YEAH!!":jam:
And I can't play a lick of guitar.:p

Aqualung

Tasty
Majikthise said:
The 80s , when Def Leppard was King! They were my first concert when I was 17. Krokus opened for them..AWSOME!!!

I had a dream two nights ago that I was on stage with them playing guitar to "ROCKET, YEAH!!":jam:
And I can't play a lick of guitar.:p
That's an awesome dream to have! When I was seventeen (last year :D) I saw Judas Priest in concert. Awesome. They didn't age that badly.

ChrisP

Veteran Member
Aqualung said:
Why does everbody have such beef with hair metal?! I love it! Poison, Whitesnake, VH, Ted Nugent . . . All are awesome!
Europa? It's the FINALLLLL COUNTDOOOOOOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. The Total package With synchronised headbanging and everything.

I wish I'd been old enough to go see GnR and Whitesnake. I probably was, but they're not the kinda bands your conservative folks let you go see.

M

Majikthise

Aqualung said:
That's an awesome dream to have! When I was seventeen (last year :D) I saw Judas Priest in concert. Awesome. They didn't age that badly.
NICE!! I caught a VH1 concert of Judas Preist last month, they rock! Rob Halford's voice is absolutely amazing. Whenever I hear JP it reminds me of cruisin the Avenue with my bros and dragging behind the airport. I'm glad people are still into Metal, it's good music.:jam:

There was a band called Enuf z Nuff that did a song called Fly High Michelle, nobody remembers them anymore. Ratt was another band that I got into for a while. Spinal Tap, excellent movie that it was , kind of made Metal into a joke, but it won't die that easy.Knockout

Zephyr

Moved on
Aqualung said:
That is awesome. I've only seen Hammerfall and Edguy. Some day though... Some day.

I have no problem with hair metal, but it just isn't heavy enough for my tastes. Not too bad though.

And thanks to your signature, I have a new song stuck in my head :banghead3