• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Halleujuah!

Bishka

Veteran Member
Christ the Lord has Risen! The most beautiful thing happened this morning. I've been thinkin a lot about Easter and how it is a time of renewal, and praying that I would be able to renew myself into a better person.

This morning, I woke up with this undescribable feeling that can only be named as the Holy Spirit. The most powerful feeling has been running through me all day, and I hope it never leaves. I feel renew, restored, and beautified.

Jesus Christ is our Lord and our Saviour; He died that we might live again! This is a most beautiful and plain truth. That He lives!

lunamoth

Will to love
Wonderful Becky! What a blessing for you. I hope that you remember this experience always. He is risen indeed!

Happy Easter!

luna

may

The phrase, "Praise Jah, you people!" (Hallelujah)
Jah is a poetic shortened form of Jehovah, the name of the Most High God. (Ex 15:1, 2) PSALM 83;18 This abbreviated form is represented by the first half of the Hebrew Tetragrammaton יהוה
Jah occurs 50 times in the Hebrew Scriptures, 26 times alone, and 24 times in the expression "Hallelujah," which is, literally, a command to a number of people to "praise Jah." However, the presence of "Jah" in the original is completely ignored by certain popular versions.
The New World Translation preserves for the reader all 50 occurrences of Jah, or Yah; and Rotherham’s Emphasised Bible, 49 of them.
In the Christian Greek Scriptures "Jah" appears four times in the expression Hallelujah. (Re 19:1, 3, 4, 6) Most Bibles simply carry this Greek expression over into English untranslated, but G. W. Wade renders it, "Praise ye Jehovah," and the New World Translation reads, "Praise Jah, you people!"