• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hamas Leader Sinwar Killed in IDF strike

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
Now confirmed: Yesterday (Wednesday), an IDF unit killed Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar in Rafah.

Great day for Israel!!!

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
A murderer that planned the murder of innocent people is dead.
Well, you say that, because you believe the Israeli war machine.

A large number of the world population don't believe anything they say,
and that now includes me!

They are clearly manipulating the western media .. and of course, the war did not start
on Oct 7 .. it's utter nonsense.

Were the French resistance "terrorists", because they killed Germans?
..and that occupation was ~4 years.

No! A great day for the world would be if the Palestinians got their state.
Will that happen? Highly unlikely .. before OR after Oct 7 .. and that's why it happened.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Now confirmed: Yesterday (Wednesday), an IDF unit killed Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar in Rafah.

Great day for Israel!!!
There are will be many great days for Israel and Arabs ,since this racist regime exist .

Clizby Wampuscat

Would you feel the same if Netanyaho assassinated ,because he killed innocen people too ?
Nope. War sucks that is why we have to do everything we can to avoid it. But Israel has no choice but to fight back. Hamas wants to wipe them off the earth. Should they let them do that? There is a good and bad side to this conflict. Hamas needs to be destroyed for peace to exist.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Nope. War sucks that is why we have to do everything we can to avoid it. But Israel has no choice but to fight back. Hamas wants to wipe them off the earth. Should they let them do that? There is a good and bad side to this conflict. Hamas needs to be destroyed for peace to exist.
You are with bad side, who killed 42 thousands innocents. And occupation their land and seiged them for 14 years.
When they resistance, they genocide them.

I think you have no clue about Palestinians suffering or resistant for their freedom and dignity from this criminal regime.

Israel regime which need to be destroyed,not who defend for his people and land from racist regime.

Israel not destroy Hamas, they killing 42 thousands innocents?

So it's not about killing innocents, it's about support pro israel ?

Clizby Wampuscat

You are with bad side, who killed 42 thousands innocents. And occupation their land and seiged them for 14 years.
When they resistance, they genocide them.

I think you have no clue about Palestinians suffering or resistant for their freedom and dignity from this criminal regime.

Israel regime which need to be destroyed,not who defend for his people and land from racist regime.

Israel not destroy Hamas, they killing 42 thousands innocents?

So it's not about killing innocents, it's about support pro israel ?
That 42,000 number is from Hamas, sorry if I don't believe them. But no doubt innocent people have been killed. Just like WWII, innocent german and japanese people were killed. Who's fault was that? It was Germany and Japan's aggression that got them killed.

Hamas wants Israel destroyed. Do they not have a right to defend themselves? This fact you are ignoring.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
That 42,000 number is from Hamas, sorry if I don't believe them. But no doubt innocent people have been killed. Just like WWII, innocent german and japanese people were killed. Who's fault was that? It was Germany and Japan's aggression that got them killed.

Hamas wants Israel destroyed. Do they not have a right to defend themselves? This fact you are ignoring.
You don't believe Hamas!! Believe Israel about 40 babies beheaded?

You blame Hamas for resistance against racist regime, same as you blame allies for resistance against Nazi.

I get it , It's ok to kill Palestinians innocents because, millions innocents killed in WW2.

Hamas wants destroy Israel is bad, but it's ok that Israel destroy Palestin and Palestinians!!

The double standard is shining like a diamond. As Rihanna said.

The ww2 almost was idealogy of superior human "the chosen people", when Hitler consider german race as best race.

Is not same as zionist idealogy of chosen people?

Last edited:

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Great day for Israel!!!

My theology insists that it is not a great day for Israel unless it is also a great day for the Palestinians. I very much doubt that will be the case. On the contrary, Netanyahu will insist that, thanks to him, now is the time to "finish the job." Struggling to stay in power and out of jail, he and his cohorts will continue to create a new generation of Sinwars in every square kilometer of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank.

The question is: will Israelis allow this to continue.

GoodAttention

You don't believe Hamas!! Believe Israel about 40 babies beheaded?

You blame Hamas for resistance against racist regime, same as you blame allies for resistance against Nazi.

I get it , It's ok to kill Palestinians innocents because, millions innocents killed in WW2.

Hamas wants destroy Israel is bad, but it's ok that Israel destroy Palestin and Palestinians!!

The double standard is shining like a diamond. As Rihanna said.

The ww2 almost was idealogy of superior human "the chosen people", when hitler consider german race as best race.

Is not same as zionist idealogy of chosen

Hamas is finished.

Most people in Gaza now support 2 state solution, and I would imagine even more so now that Yahya is dead.

Hopefully the West Bank and Israel can do the same.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Hamas is finished.

Most people in Gaza now support 2 state solution, and I would imagine even more so now that Yahya is dead.

Hopefully the West Bank and Israel can do the same.
Resistance of evil never stop, Israel soon or later will finish. Because every racist regime is enemy of all humanity.

Hamas accepted two states solution, Isreal don't accept.

Wants take back Gaza, already occupation West Bank.

GoodAttention

You haven't got a clue .. it does not matter a jot what they support, they effectively
have no voice .. never have done. :expressionless:

All this business about the PLO, Fatah and Hamas not agreeing to a solution is a
total fabrication.

Lets talk about the future.

It is time for everyone to be realistic about 2 state solution.

Muslims, Jews, everyone.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
That would actually be a good day for "Israel" if that happened because he's leading them off the cliff to their own destruction.
Killing the criminal Netanyaho would be a great day of all human beings.
Same as Hitler. Probably end of era of racism, and humiliation and shameless of humanity.

People in Gaza if they don't die by bombs . They die hungry, some reports said most had kidney problem because water pollution.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Lets talk about the future.

It is time for everyone to be realistic about 2 state solution.

Muslims, Jews, eve
Future is wars. Until criminal racist regime gone.

Netanyahu again rejects Palestinian sovereignty amid fresh US push for two-state solution​