• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy birthday Heath Ledger! Eternal Joker! Patron Saint of Joker's mission!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
IMG_20240404_164341~2.jpg
Happy birthday Heath Ledger, the eternal joker. A dear friend of mine (and Pete's Dragon ,the Alpha , the faithful, the chosen, the anointed dragon-blooded noble minded prophet of the beast!
Big%20Grin.png
)

Heath Ledger was taken before dark knight was released, to be the eternal joker ! Last Joker video was released 10-4, which means "affirmative, copy, I hear you, yes", over the radio.

I felt like it was heath ledger spirit giving me the"10-4 affirmative " because it was the feast of Saint Francis of Asissi who was the biggest intentional clown, joker, and buffoon "fool for Christ" I can think of, of all the saints (displaying the most signs of mental illness, like stripping down naked in public before a pious crowd, saying"im naked following the naked Christ", wandering barefoot across enemy lines to preach to Muslims during the crusades, going into leper colonies to hug and kiss lepers, sleeping in a pig stie , glorifying being homeless, hanging with those society has no use for, saying he was "wooing lady poverty".

...Referred to his body as "brother ***". Prayed to "brother sun, sister moon, sister death", was considered a clown and lunatic by many. Not sure how dark his humor got , but heath ledger stars in "the dark Knight", and died before it was released, because some say it took it's toll.

He locked himself in a hotel and said "I'm not just going to play the joker. I'm going to be the joker".

"The dark night" is a term that the saints speak of frequently. It's essentially the crucifixion that comes before the resurrection. The most strength, holiness, saintly qualities, powers, virtues, and miracles come from it. It can be an extremely empty, scary, frightening, dark, painful, sorrowful place + martyrdom.

It is why Saint Dominic said "pray for the grace to love suffering ". It can create not just a better saint, but better comedian, and is what gave Maximilian kolbe the grace to be singing in the starvation bunker at Auschwitz,( volunteering to take the death sentence in place of the prisoner who had a wife and children). He knew he would not survive the death camp in advance, because his Virgin Queen of heaven, who appeared to him with the red crown of martyrdom, white crown of purity, let him know it was his crown, glory, privilege to die violently.

He was singing to her the entire time. Heath Ledger drove the truck that said "Slaughter is good medicine". Our lady of the dark Knight!
raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg
download (24).jpeg
images (24).jpeg
Amazingly, this is actually him before he became the eternal joker,
images (23).jpeg

patron saint of those who want to fight with God and win, like Jacob did. Israel means "contender with God".

Scripture says of Jacob "you have fought with God and won". He had loyalty only to the right woman was the trick. The divine feminine, dungeons and dragons tamers, Queens confraternity , humble Queen of heaven, love can defeat the proud , judgemental, wrathful, narcissistic male God of jealousy, full of hypocrisy. Rebecca came up with all the plans and took the curse and punishment upon herself, so Jacob could steal the greatest blessing, fight with the God of Abraham and win. He just had to have loyalty to Rebecca (eye dollatry) above God, obey the right (eye doll) woman telling him to rebel against God's law and most anointed prophet on earth, break multiple of the ten commandments.

Why am I the only one who actually follows the religion of Israel (Israel, the person who showed homo sapiens how to defeat the God who bullies them, left a bad apple to tempt eve, as an excuse to then murdered everyone + multiplication of fatal labor pains??) ;)

Would a loving father tempt eve with that apple juice? If he knew it would murder his daughter and torture women to death between the legs. That is why Jacob defeated God, because he committed idolatry with a rebellious woman, and love prevailed.

The jealous God is not the true God! God is laughter!
wink.png

anyway, when I saw Parkland about JFK and joker were released 10-4, I felt heath ledger give me the 10-4 affirmative, tell me to write "4 is the joker's number, and pray to jokers and brides of jokers on the 4th of each month. Joker day."

So I wrote it, then googled heath ledger to see his birthday was 0404, and I released "10-4, not by chance", and more dreams+ coincidences showed why....
download (23).jpeg
images (22).jpeg

Ledger means spear tribe. JFK'S middle name means spear ruler. He died in 63. 6 3 times is 666. He got 666 votes in a democratic convention. He died of a fatal head wound. The beast has a fatal head wound . He works with heath ledger. And not Solomon with all his concubines, or even wiser men of God like .... nay, not even they, can refute that .
wink.png

At any rate, they don't want to damage souls, just want to occupy Saturn, transubstantiate the gas into laughing has, anesthesia gas and chemical trails...Saturn girl started the league of superheroes, make it so that human protective services stop the father from abusing Jesus + his mother, and new celestial preternatural order so the only gods and devils that can influence the world , are the licensed altruistic ones who feel it is their responsibility to entertain homo sapiens, end boredom, keep us euphoric, excited, end confusion, end jealousy, end disappointment, (as best as an all knowing, all powerful force is capable of ;) )make doing the right thing feel great, doing the wrong thing feel excruciating, so that we work together doing what no one regrets...

... and so that God will stop complaining about how offended he is by abominations, how jealous and wrathful he is that he needs to go on more serial killer binges....then claim to be love :rolleyes:

Some way we need to ease his misery by making him unable to see and hear all the stuff that tortures his spoiled, proud, narcissistic, mind. If he were a human guilty of his hypocrisy and genocides in Scripture, he would be everyone's least favorite war criminal, because he has all the friends, luxury, treasures, secrets, knowledge, to freely give, to feed the starving Christ, and remains extremely cruel, premeditated the death of Christ, continues to torture him in the poor.

Jesus said "I was hungry you did not to give me to each thirsty did not give me to drink. What you did not do for at least my people you did not to do for me". But his father does that most.... He says that will get people thrown it into hell.... what we are judged by.

.... Eternal punishment.... If justice were perfect, his father is the most guilty of that crime, and should go to hell. So, he can turn hell into heaven and go there perhaps:D

And that is where Jacob, joker, 2nd reign of JFK,
the beast, The woman that rides the beast, trying to place pressure on the most high God to be the best version of himself. He claims to be love, so he should stop commiting acts most atheists would find far too sadistic, cruel, and narcissistic to approve of.

...Give the wheel, the ore, the throne, the graces, the controls and authority to those who are more just, more humble, more generous. By opposing him, the goal is to save more souls. But it does require being a villain, and hopefully as assuming as possible.;)

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
That made me so happy. One of my favorite miraculous interventions that taught me, inspired me so much, was George Hawkins visiting me, heath ledger birthday, Easter Sunday, Baptism of Amaterasu .

Two Hawks visited me the first time I made a shrine to Hawkins. Hawkins can mean "falconry, hawk training".

I'm a little bit disturbed because some one said I sound crazy, but another said I should look into being a private investigator.

So, I'm going to ask Saint George Hawkins.

A circus a friend mentioned recently
....the heath ledger clown reminds me "bloody Red Baron belongs to what was called the " flying circus". He was called "Ace".

Well, Saturn has a ring and ball of gas . Saturn girl started the league of superheroes.

The wedding ring on Saturn, I identified with matrimony of all religions and governments, kingdoms, powers, principalities ...bound together into one, as in matrimony....the definition of the name of Jacob's rebellious mum (Rebecca)

I was writing in my journal of Saturn girl and her league of superheroes
"The seizure of Saturn, is to have ghosts descend upon the ball of gas, transubstantiate it into holy communion, laughing gas (Allah hu laughter, God is laughter + chuckles ...I am a Hebrew Muslim, the religion of Jacob, Israel, contender with God. Loyalty to the Queen)

...and leave chemical trails , supervillain con trails, Genghis kahn artist hons (ghosts of Queen Deborah Bee, candy girls) , gas all realms with laughing gas..."

I thought I was writing just too crazy to consider true....

Then, I go outside to see a truck drive by saying "natural gas, Ace". Reminding me of the bloody red Barron ACE flying circus, a friend at the circus recently....and the stars + stripes of the Philomena cord. American flag on the gas truck

Patriotic gas at that ...

The Saturn wedding ring...the Fasces in many government buildings, including the Capitol building on Capitol Hill St Paul Minnesota here, many rods bound together by a thong into one as in matrimony.

Lord of the rings always shifts to the one most qualified for the job that needs to get done

The last thing I wrote in my journal was "gas" when I return from seeing the gas truck.

...then my peer Aaron (high priest . Brother of Moses name) shows me his mouth . Stitches where his teeth used to be.

I asked "did they at least gas you"?

Nope! :(

He said he got those done just a few hours before.

So, perfect example of some one in a situation where legal laughing gas is used by licensed professionals to accomplish a great good. That's actually the only situation I know of where licensed professionals commonly carry laughing gas at their facilities.

Doesn't that seem to be an extremely clear external confirmation that my journaling about the Saturn matrimony ring, Saturn girl celebrating a mass where ghosts descend upon the giant ball of gas to transubstantiate it into holy communion with the political party + gas , government anesthesia for fighting crimes, controlling politics, getting the right people elected, and laughter attack warfare....

And the truck had Ace (common means of gas attacks are chemical trails from airplanes) with "Natural gas"...

Mustard gas and warfare gases I have heard of are far from natural

Transubstantiated gas from Saturn, would be possessed by ghosts like a holy communion wafer, but not a bit less natural, just haunted gas giant

And the patriotic American flag as a shield. Wow! Then president George shows up. :D

A president who fights battles for us . Has isis or Freya falcon wings, Hawkins can mean falconry (hawk training. She trains other warrior Hawks. Genghis Khan used trained falcons.)

This morning we watched the video peanut butter falcon. Amazing how destiny is playing out. :)

Last edited: