• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday Mangalavara!!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Very happy birthday to you @mangalavara, enjoy.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
Thank you, everyone, for your kind words.

While 28 April is my birthday on the Gregorian calendar, it is 15 April on the Julian calendar and 15 Mēṭam on the Malayalam calendar. I haven’t done anything to honor my birth anniversary yet, but something will be done of a spiritual nature.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

While 28 April is my birthday on the Gregorian calendar, it is 15 April on the Julian calendar and 15 Mēṭam on the Malayalam calendar. I haven’t done anything to honor my birth anniversary yet, but something will be done of a spiritual nature.

Don't confuse me with calendar complexity!
Here's yer damn cake.....just eat it!
R.f6ca8e2d92f59723b7ee69eec70a0079

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

My goodness, that's more birthdays than king Charles gets.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
freefood01.jpg

Here are some freebies that I received today. The cookie came with a home order from a café. The red bean bun was given to me by a nice woman who works at a local convenience store that I often visit. I don't think anybody at the café knew that today is my birthday (Perhaps they see it on my profile?). The woman at the store very likely doesn't know that it is my birthday. Whether they knew or not, I am touched. :)