• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy Birthday President Trump!

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Lies?

I loooooove me some Donald Trump, Jr.!

Make America Great Again!

I'm totally voting GOP in November, twice!

Happy Birthday #45! Hope you make #47 forever and ever!

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Happy Birthday, President Trump.

Y'all really need to ****ing chill. It's just a contact form so they can send you emails and **** for donations and campaign news. It probably puts your name on an online Birthday card. Haven't you people ever done political donations or followed a candidate? My email gets blown up with that sort of stuff. No, it's not going to harm you. Of course none of you will sign it in the first place so the hysterics are unneeded.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Y'all really need to ****ing chill.
Do I, now?

Haven't you people ever done political donations or followed a candidate?
No.

My email gets blown up with that sort of stuff.
Mine does not.

Of course none of you will sign it in the first place so the hysterics are unneeded.
I missed the hysterics. Those that posted them must have deleted them before I saw them.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Yeah, it might be Trump's last birthday outside of prison, so he had better have a good time. He has a Flordia rally tonight that could be rained out.

i can't wait to see the highlights of his brithday rally where he goes off on more incohernet rants about batteries and sharks, and maybe he won't mumble sentence fragments and will manage a few complete sentences.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Happy Birthday ;)
Presidente, siamo con te! Meno male che DONALD c'è

Last edited: