• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy New Year!!!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Happy New Year!

:D Big Kisses from Buttercup to all of you! :D

Moderator cut: image removed

What are you doing tonight?

Or, to those of you who have passed midnight, what did you do to celebrate New Year's?

Give us the minutest details! :monkey:

Last edited by a moderator:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Happy New Year, Rhonda! *enjoys big smooches* :hugehug:

Steve and I are drinking. What happens afterwards is anyone's guess. :flirt:

Last year I gave a sloppy lap dance to one of our guests at our house. I'll let you know tomorrow what will transpire tonight.

Peace,
Mystic

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Happy New Year, Rhonda! *enjoys big smooches* :hugehug:
Yaaaay! Thanks for the hug. :monkey: I really don't have big, fat cheeks, btw. :p

Steve and I are drinking. What happens afterwards is anyone's guess. :flirt:

Last year I gave a sloppy lap dance to one of our guests at our house. I'll let you know tomorrow what will transpire tonight.
If my husband read this, he'd desperately wish we were at your party. ;) And I'm also sure he'd say, "Damn! How come none of your friends here are this cool?"

Peace,
Mystic[/quote]

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Happy New Year!

I'm making some pizzas (which I always find an excuse for :D), and will be doing a bit of drinking...

I might give Gentoo a lap dance...scratch that, my brother's is here and that might get uncomfortable! :D

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Well Buttercup, we still have about 10 hours till the New Year here.... you and me both. I got a bottle of red wine, a fire log, and who knows what else. I'm taking it easy this New Year's Eve. I'm open to any lap dances at my place though! :cool:

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
I'll be at a family party with a deck of cards. New Years kinda is my Christmas. My extensive knowledge of a deck of cards, combined with my high tolerance of alcohol results in roughly $1200 in my hand a year.
Of course this year loser might take shots of buttermilk instead of alcohol. Funny, but annoying because buttermilk doesn't impair judgment or memory. I probably am not going to win to much this year.

GayAtheist

Happy New Year from England. Although it has been 90 minutes since the bells of Big Ben have chimed.

I have been working this evening until 10pm. Made my way home. Had a couple of vodkas and cokes. Can't actually be bothered to move now. Living on the coast, I have watched the fireworks and heard the boats beeping their horns. Then from the houses around me, I have heard about 20 phones ringing all at once - very weird.

Not very exciting I'm afraid. But, I've been every New Year until now, so am not worried. I know all my friends are probably drinking enough for them and me combined!

Hope you are all having a good one wherever you are in this world!

:newyear:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Happy New year B.C and everybody!

I just got done watching the parade in downtown Santa Cruz, buncha people trying to out freak each other, wich is kind of fun.

Actually there aren't any more freaks out tonight than any other night in sc, tonight they're all just walking in the same direction.:yes:

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
If my husband read this, he'd desperately wish we were at your party. ;) And I'm also sure he'd say, "Damn! How come none of your friends here are this cool?"

Well, it hasn't been as exciting as I'd hoped......I think I'm coming down with a bug of some sort. I had to retire early tonight. This is why I'm not posting here naked. *sigh*

Sorry that I don't have any sordid details to share with y'all. I mean, if it's something that a woman was very flirtatious with me (and Steve loved every second of it), then I can reveal that. She was really cute, after all, and I just flirted right back.

I just wasn't able to get through my amaretto sour before telling Steve that I had to sit down, and possibly go to bed. :(

Ah, well. In the end, though, I did have some fun. Happy New Year, everyone, and may all here have a happy and healthy beginning to 2008! :hugehug:

Peace,
Mystic

blackout

Violet.
Well, it hasn't been as exciting as I'd hoped......I think I'm coming down with a bug of some sort. I had to retire early tonight. This is why I'm not posting here naked. *sigh*

Sorry that I don't have any sordid details to share with y'all. I mean, if it's something that a woman was very flirtatious with me (and Steve loved every second of it), then I can reveal that. She was really cute, after all, and I just flirted right back.

I just wasn't able to get through my amaretto sour before telling Steve that I had to sit down, and possibly go to bed. :(

Ah, well. In the end, though, I did have some fun. Happy New Year, everyone, and may all here have a happy and healthy beginning to 2008! :hugehug:

Peace,
Mystic

Awwww...
I'm not feeling so hot myself.
We've all been sick here.
Pretty bad too.

I'm not posting naked either tonight
as I'm here at work...
and they probably won't understand.
(do ya think?:rolleyes:)

Still you've got me beat.
No one was flirtatious with me at all today.
Not even an unattractive person...
of any gender. *sigh*

But I MUST say...
Buttercup's looking pretty provocative!
Hey there hot lips!:flirt:
Why don'cha pucker up there a bit? huh?

E-gads!
I need to quit while I'm ahead.

Happy New Year All!

~UltraViolet~

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Awwww...
I'm not feeling so hot myself.
We've all been sick here.
Pretty bad too.

I'm not posting naked either tonight
as I'm here at work...
and they probably won't understand.
(do ya think?:rolleyes:)

*pours another cup of tea to share with Violet*

Still you've got me beat.
No one was flirtatious with me at all today.
Not even an unattractive person...
of any gender. *sigh*

Since we're both feeling rather under the weather, maybe I can give you a little nookie. :flirt:

*bats eyelashes* What's happenin', hot stuff?

But I MUST say...
Buttercup's looking pretty provocative!
Hey there hot lips!:flirt:
Why don'cha pucker up there a bit? huh?

I KNOW! I wonder if someday she'll get over her crush with MidnightBlue and maybe start hitting on me. *winks*

E-gads!
I need to quit while I'm ahead.

Pffft! I personally don't care. LOL

Happy New Year All!

~UltraViolet~

You too, beautiful. :hug:

Peace,
Mystic

blackout

Violet.
*pours another cup of tea to share with Violet*

Since we're both feeling rather under the weather, maybe I can give you a little nookie. :flirt:

*bats eyelashes* What's happenin', hot stuff?

I KNOW! I wonder if someday she'll get over her crush with MidnightBlue and maybe start hitting on me. *winks*

Pffft! I personally don't care. LOL

You too, beautiful. :hug:

Peace,
Mystic

I'm thinkin' she's got to be AT LEAST a bit jealous now....

Isn't that right hot lips?:yes:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, it's officailly 2008 here on the west coast *toots noise maker*.

Happy New Year!!!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Happy New Year Quaggy!

It's 3 am here now.
Oh God!
They MAKE me stay awake!
It's torture!!!

Happy New Year New!

It's just after midnight here and I'm still sober.

this is shaping up to be a weird year already.

Panda

42?
Premium Member
Happy New Year everyone!!!!

I was at my friends party last night. Was really good, got in at about 5 and am only just out my bed now (14:57 here)