• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Happy world mental health day!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
world-mental-health-day.jpg

Today is World mental health Day. Anybody else here have a diagnosis? I'm schizoaffective bipolar

Everybody take care of that brain and feed it happy healthy thoughts. Meditate on that which gives you peace and joy.

Detoxify the brain, clean up the junk, and purify yourself of toxic thoughts. Your thoughts can make you sick.

I wish you all a sound, stable, and Healthy Mind! :)

Wirey

Fartist
Support mental health or I'll break your legs!

Sorry, that just slipped out. Why can't I make more friends, you lousy no-good jerks!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Here's a huge collection of blogs about mental health -

Member Blogs

I only just found it and am yet to check them out fully so I can't vouch for the content - hopefully it's good.

Have a good one!

Milton Platt

View attachment 19182

Today is World mental health Day. Anybody else here have a diagnosis? I'm schizoaffective bipolar

Everybody take care of that brain and feed it happy healthy thoughts. Meditate on that which gives you peace and joy.

Detoxify the brain, clean up the junk, and purify yourself of toxic thoughts. Your thoughts can make you sick.

I wish you all a sound, stable, and Healthy Mind! :)

All these special holidays drive me CRAZY!!!