• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hashtag!

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
This was like the mid-1990's. I was asked by a girl on the bus, "What time is it?"

I replied, "A quarter to 4." Got a blank stare.

"3:45."

Oh!

Curious George

Veteran Member
Do you need to drill something?

Yes. Some Twitt...er...Twatt offered me two bits to build him a wooden tic tac toe board, and I broke my last drill bit when I was a fourth of the way done with the last quarter of my project. Now I am running out of time, so I called the No. listed for home depot but got a damn recording asking me to enter my extension followed by the pound key. But when I began to pound the fourth number I realized my phone only had #'s, an octothorp and a sextile. I'm really need the quarter the guy promised because I am a bit shy of enough money to buy some thyme to season my soup, for which I already purchased a lb. of venison. And I am really hungry, as I left my last bit of food, some Ice cream, in the Sahara. Now before you ask who in their right mind would desert dessert in the desert, just give me my two bits- and I'll be on my way to tweet about this whole endeavor- (hashtag) stupid. :D

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Yes. Some Twitt...er...Twatt offered me two bits to build him a wooden tic tac toe board, and I broke my last drill bit when I was a fourth of the way done with the last quarter of my project. Now I am running out of time, so I called the No. listed for home depot but got a damn recording asking me to enter my extension followed by the pound key. But when I began to pound the fourth number I realized my phone only had #'s, an octothorp and a sextile. I'm really need the quarter the guy promised because I am a bit shy of enough money to buy some thyme to season my soup, for which I already purchased a lb. of venison. And I am really hungry, as I left my last bit of food, some Ice cream, in the Sahara. Now before you ask who in their right mind would desert dessert in the desert, just give me my two bits- and I'll be on my way to tweet about this whole endeavor- (hashtag) stupid. :D

Maybe you should just use a hammer, or an ampersand.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Is this a ground hog or a woodchuck:
Ground-Hog-5520s.jpg
Or a whistle pig?