• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hate to say we told you so...

but we told you so.

Hunt For WMDs In Iraq Is Over After Coming Up Empty

Iraq New Terror Breeding Ground

[size=-1]Iraq has replaced Afghanistan as the training ground for the next generation of "professionalized" terrorists, according to a report released yesterday by the National Intelligence Council, the CIA director's think tank.
[/size]

And by "we" I don't just mean regular citizens like myself, but UNSCOM inspector Scott Ritter, hundreds of CIA agents, at least two professors at the Army War College, and many, many others.

Is the US safer from terrorism than it was three years ago? Hell, no.

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Actually , in this case and speaking only for myself .... I love saying " I told you so ". ;)

I just wish people were listening. I don't take a whole lot personal satisfaction in being vindicated. 1360 American soldiers are still dead. Those are my countrymen, who volunteered to risk their lives so I wouldn't have to.

Frankly I feel sick, because the people in power (including the spineless sniveling cowards who run the "opposition" political party) don't seem to have learned anything.

lousyskater said:
not suprised. wonder what would have happened if this happened before the election.
It did. The ISG released an interim report in October saying they had found no WMDs. David Kay had already said so when he left the ISG early in 2004. People didn't care, I guess.

lousyskater said:
that or the media kept the amount of air time dedicated to it low enough so that most people would miss it.
Just as they did with all the people disputing Bush's WMD "evidence" before the war.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
This is the stuff i've been saying since before the war started and now i just gotta say......i love being right:D

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
I have to say that while 'I told you so'... I am angry that I have to say it.
So many have died and will continue to die for a lie that my heart is sick with it.:(
So many will ignore the truth so they can ignore the pain of it...

wa:do