• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hate...

Jonathon

and no, where does this mercy come from? my own? i am not yet grown...

and what, what do i do? just leave this to nothing, that i am wronged?

and by, by the worst enemy itself...

how wrong is it to be meek? no, rather how wrong is it for my strength to not come?

for i need it then... i shall not let this go on..?

prayer, why havent we formed the Holy Bands? the structure to have organized the Prayer that is our only defense, for being one with the Father, even to open the door to there with Him,

what is this, this is now wrong... that i am wronged?

how evil and worthless is the attacks on the weary...

but if not for me, then who would have this of that time... Lord do You see?

i am without actions... avenge me? for i know i have been proceeded to die by the evil one... and doubt in my own, that is not mine, and wrong as im shown, that is not me... sure i forgive, as of now... take my head, and i will slowly let it out... what cannot be... for where was the time of mine and HE? for what would be the reason that He comes? and after am i not alone? for i am something of the only one?

i cannot just go away, i have everyone to give the Great, The Truth... For YOU!

avenge me after i fall... nor let another see, what already has been a gift of wickedness...

mystery to care for itself...

robtex

Veteran Member
Jon, You put this in the debate forum. Can I ask a favor and get you to name the point and issue you would like to debate?