• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Have you tried our Journal System?

Rex

Founder
Well this is a feature that I have been waiting for and I am sure you have too. I will put the link in the navbar at the top in a minute but I wanted to make a post about it first!

Basically this is a blog system or diary that you can share with others or keep private, it's up to you.

Have fun and I look forward to reading in them.

Religious Forums Journal System

:jam:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Oooo, this is gonna be interesting! "The Very Secret Diaries of Rex!" Five stars by the New York Times! *can't wait to read*

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Rex_Admin said:
I have added a Journal Award for those who choose to write journals..
Has this finished now, cause I notice that the last 5 or so people (yes, I'm one of them), to start journals, don't have awards. :confused:

Pah

Uber all member
Bastet said:
Has this finished now, cause I notice that the last 5 or so people (yes, I'm one of them), to start journals, don't have awards. :confused:

Hmmm maybe the "supporter" gets struck again
-pah-

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Nah, I checked that lol. The other people who don't have awards, aren't supporters.

Rex

Founder
the awards have to be hand done. I just have been really busy, I will get to it soon.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Ah, I thought that might be the case. ;) Don't stress, I know you've been busy...was just curious.

*edit* Well, I'm observant, it's already done. :eek: Thanks Rex!

Pah

Uber all member
Rex_Admin said:
the awards have to be hand done. I just have been really busy, I will get to it soon.

Could you get a hack for the journal system that sets the flag used to to put the medal in the awards box? There must be a place that updates user data.

-pah-