• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

hello, everyone

psylient

Hello, I am psy.
I am 18 years old lives in India. I was born in hindu family but I have renounced my beliefs year ago now I do not identifies myself with no established religions, sects, philosphies or concepts. I do not consider myself an atheist either, I would better call myself an explorer who want to discover things and truth on its own instead of accepting someones authority. I am here in this forum in the hope that I will be able to understand world point of view, how they think, their problems etc. I hope to discussingthe serious matter with you guys soon !

psylient

Hello, so you're a seeker too? :) I'm the same as you. Also, welcome to the forums!
Thanks for your warm welcome, I think knowledge is always incomplete because it keeps on expanding hence explorer is one who is capable of perceiving thing wholly instead of looking at a thing through the screen of knowledge(which are fixed beiefs, fixed point of views etc).

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
Welcome aboard...
Good luck with this bunch.
I like your goals already....but keep the doubt.
~
'mud

melk

christian open minded
Welcome to this forum. It´s a good place for people like you, that search the truth that comes from a humble position of hearing diversity, instead of just accepting it from authorities.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Welcome aboard :D

I don't recommend calling yourself explorer. I suggest firefox instead. It is much faster :D

I also suggest staying away from the debates, as you are a seekers. Try checking the exclusive directories first to enrich your background about different religions. Also, if you previously had anything against any belief try to forget about it completely and start from scratch because we are humans that could sometimes have wrong impressions about things.

Blessings to you finding what you are looking for :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Here's a welcome gift which an explorer might find useful....
handheld_gps.jpg