• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello everyone!

Scutum Fidei

Hello, I am Scutum Fidei.

It's great to be here. I am a seventeen years old Latin-Rite Catholic, from Glasgow, Scotland, UK. I come from a family with a strong Irish and Catholic background. I have many interests from history and theology to politics and languages.

Currently I am unemployed and not really doing anything with my self. Though I intend to start college studying the Social Sciences. But new courses don't start up untill September. So I am pretty much just educating my self in various subjects until then.

I have a great interest in religion. I am a practising Catholic -- as defined by the Vatican -- and take my faith very seriously. Though this was not always the case. Only in the last year-and-a-half, two years, have I taken an active interest. I wasn't raised very orthodoxly, my parents being "lax Catholics" and only paying attention to "important" events (Christmas, Easter etc.). Though most of the extended family is rather more adherent.

Well, that's about the gist off it. Any questions: fire away. See you around the forum.

Regards,
Scutum Fidei.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to the forums.
icon14.gif

Dezzie

Welcome to the forum Scutum Fidei! I am Dezzie! It's nice to have so many new people joining. I am fairly new as well and if you have any question, don't be afraid to ask! :cool: