• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello humans.

j dik

I'm completely new to this religious aspect of posting in online forums. I frequent some gaming forums however. I guess I'm just looking for people who share my same views on how corrupt religion is. I don't know alot about organized religion, but I do know enough that it is whats wrong with the world. Maybe it's not neccessarily the organized part, but just the religion part. I really do have a problem with believing in something that isn't there. There's only one higher power that I do have faith in. That is Man. We have evolved to what we are now with no help from anything. How it was started, that I am open to.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Welcome to RF, jdik. You'll find a wide range of opinion and belief here, so I hope you enjoy yourself.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
welcomekaoani.gif

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi j dik,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

My "faith" is not corrupt, but then I am more "spiritual" than a follower of any "set Religion". I think that you will also find that making sweeping generalities about religions is a tad unfair. I know some supremely good people here - whatever faith they are.

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then so is ugliness; maybe you could try to focus on the beauty, rather than the beast!

Have fun, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us.:)

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Welcome to RF. :)

Hi j dik,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

My "faith" is not corrupt, but then I am more "spiritual" than a follower of any "set Religion". I think that you will also find that making sweeping generalities about religions is a tad unfair. I know some supremely good people here - whatever faith they are.

If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, then so is ugliness; maybe you could try to focus on the beauty, rather than the beast!

Have fun, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us.:)

I share the same sentiments. You'll meet a lot of wonderful people here of different beliefs...RF is a really fun place. :)

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
Salaam, welcome to RF. We're a very diverse bunch in religious views, but tolerance is a key part of our diversity.

I don't know alot about organized religion, but I do know enough that it is whats wrong with the world

Then I'd encourage you to learn a lot more about religions.