• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello

nathandave

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Catholic, (although I hope no one will hold that against me :) ) and I am a religion teacher. Looking for a good place to discuss religion, meditation, spirituality, and self-improvement. Glad to be here.

chinu

chinu
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Catholic, (although I hope no one will hold that against me :) ) and I am a religion teacher. Looking for a good place to discuss religion, meditation, spirituality, and self-improvement. Glad to be here.
Nathandave ji, Chinu, feels very glad to welcome a religious teacher. :)
Have you seen the light inside yourself ?

_/\_
Chinu

nathandave

Have I found the light within myself?

What a great question! I believe I have, however I also know how easy it is to fool myself. I do know this: something within is guiding me, and I am just scratching the surface on understanding it.

chinu

chinu
What a great question!
This is trailer, Now watch the full movie, :D
Welcome to RF.:)
I believe I have, however I also know how easy it is to fool myself. I do know this: something within is guiding me, and I am just scratching the surface on understanding it.
Who is guideing you, "Mind" or "Soul" or any other power ?

_/\_
Chinu

nathandave

Thanks for the welcome everyone. This looks like a really interesting forum, lots of different views.

Who is guideing you, "Mind" or "Soul" or any other power ?

Hmmm, well I call it God, but it can just as easily be called the Power of the Spirit, the higher mind, the Christ or Logos. Lots of names, but I think I have enough discernment to discriminate between spirits.

What's your favorite bacon, & how do you like it prepared?
[/QUOTE]

Turkey, fried of course. Hope thats not heresy.

chinu

chinu
Hmmm, well I call it God, but it can just as easily be called the Power of the Spirit, the higher mind, the Christ or Logos. Lots of names, but I think I have enough discernment to discriminate between spirits.
As you are so sure ? any special incident happend ? If yes, What is it ? :)

_/\_
Chinu

nathandave

Well, I have had many experiences. I prefer to keep the question open, but for me the light is Christ. Many people call the light different things, and experience it in different ways. This is what it means to me.

I am really certain of only one thing, that there is infinitely more to life than anything we can hope to know or imagine. That is what make life interesting for me, and the spiritual journey exciting. .

chinu

chinu
Well, I have had many experiences. I prefer to keep the question open, but for me the light is Christ. Many people call the light different things, and experience it in different ways. This is what it means to me.

I am really certain of only one thing, that there is infinitely more to life than anything we can hope to know or imagine. That is what make life interesting for me, and the spiritual journey exciting. .
So, nathandave ji, very nice to meet and best of luck to you on the spiritual journey -by Chinu.:)

Enjoy on RF, A nice community.

_/\_
Chinu